Cool Rides Online®
    Rookie
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Kicking the TiresChecking the Gauges

Smile Hello from Texas..

Hi, I'm Tom from San Antonio,Tx. I moved here August of 2010 from Spokane,Washington to get away from snow and cold. So far I do like it here,although I do miss the family,kids and grandkids that are still in Spokane.I also miss the friends in the car community and the INCCC,but the main objective of NO winter has been met and this is a party town,which has also been fun. Not many '83 olds down here,so my ride kind of stands out. That is about it from me.

Achievements Wide Open ThrottleAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Featured Ride - June 2011CRO Member of the Week

Hello Tom, and welcome to the site After 34 winters in Indiana, I too, have grown to hate the winter months. I've heard Texas has BIG mosquitoes though.

ETA: Very clean looking Cutlass!
    Last edited by Gtdhw; 05-26-2011 at 08:26 PM.
    If winning was easy, then the losers would be winners.
    I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Marx View Post
    Hi, I'm Tom from San Antonio,Tx. I moved here August of 2010 from Spokane,Washington to get away from snow and cold. So far I do like it here,although I do miss the family,kids and grandkids that are still in Spokane.I also miss the friends in the car community and the INCCC,but the main objective of NO winter has been met and this is a party town,which has also been fun. Not many '83 olds down here,so my ride kind of stands out. That is about it from me.
    Welcome Tom! You beat me to it! I'm in Chicago and warm/sunny weather is more than a little tempting (45 degrees and raining here today)

I guess this is what they mean when they say "They don't make them like they used too!" Put two people on the hood of a car today (regardless how little they weigh) and you're going to be hammering out some dents!

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information