Cool Rides Online®
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Buckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Ride of the Month Winner - June 2013ISO-HEET Featured Ride - June 2013

Default East End Hot Rods of Hawaii cruise night schedules

If your ever in Oahu Hawaii heres some of the cruise nights schedules you may be able to attend. Here is our schedule for 2014.

Hawaii Kai Towne Center : We will hold one event this year on Memorial Day May 26,

Windward Mall Shopping : March 15, May 17, June 21, July 19, Aug. 16, and Oct. 18

Ron's Performance Center : We will have one event on Aug 9,

Aikahi Park Shopping Center : March 1, May 3, June 7, July 5, Sept. 6, and Nov.1
    Last edited by big al; 02-11-2014 at 06:11 AM.

Achievements Buckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Ride of the Month Winner - June 2013ISO-HEET Featured Ride - June 2013

This is our schedule for all our cruise night for 2014 in Oahu. If your ever in Hawaii please send me a personal message if your thinking on attending. Being from Hawaii its always hard for me to meet members from this sight. Hope to see some of you there. And if you cant find me just ask anyone at our cruise night for Allan from East End Hot Rods. They will direct you to me.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

When we were there a year ago. All I could think of was wishin I had one of my rides there. Sooo many beautiful photo ops, and awesome crusin roads. Almost PM'ed ya when we were going to be on your island. Our cruise started and ended there. I missed the Haili Volleyball tournie by 2 days. Spoke with players in Kona, but nobody showed @ the time we had set up. Event co-ordinator saved me a T-shirt. My whole week there was searchin for a game. NADA
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

So you were on the island of Hawaii (big Island) as we all call it here. I am on the island of Oahu. But let me know if you ever come to Oahu. When I went to the Grand Canyon last year we went to route 66 on our way there and I went into some car shops there and they were very nice when I went in and told them I was from hawaii. They showed me around there shop and showed me projects they were working on. I had a great time.
    Last edited by big al; 03-09-2014 at 10:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

We flew in, then island hopped on the cruise ship for a week ending up back on the big island. Priceless memories.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Member of the Week

my older brother lived on Maui for seven years after he retired from the army back in the early seventies wish I had visited him but could not as I was just married & working on a family and could not afford it back then ,maybe someday he built condos back then and had a beautiful home and gardens left there and moved to Idaho to be near his son whow lived in Washington near Spokane ,

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information