Cool Rides Online®
    Rookie Member
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements At the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

Default From Abilene & Fort Worth, TX

I'm a retired USAF 04 & retired Psychologist from TX Dept of Crim Justice who freelanced, sending automotive pictures and coverage of events to magazines.

My Wimbeldon White 66 Mustang Convertible won a monthly contest last year and I'm entering my Sonic Blue w/Ghost Flames 05 Roush Convertible this year & will submit my wife's Hemi Powered 64 Studebaker Wagonair once finished.

The Roush has a ProCharger-D (10 lbs of boost) on a Livernois 5.0 DOHC 3V Stroker Engine backed by a McCloud Twin Disc Clutch Assy and TR-6060 6-sp Tranny to 3.73 limited slip 8.8" rear. In very mild tune (for street driving) the RWHP is 528 on the engine, but has an additional NEX 175 shot of NOS on tap (not that it needs it). It has Kooks Stainless Long Tube Headers, X-Pipe and SpinTech Mufflers. Sounds a lot like a Formula One Race Car when started, I have had it at the Cresson Road Couse on a "track day" and it stuck like glue staying with the 911's through the corners with ease and moved swiftly away from them on the slightly curved "straights" (got the photos to prove it). As they say, "Smooth is Fast" and that is the way I drove it, no jerking around or breaking the rear end loose and yes, understeer is a bit of a problem with the weight it carries but the modified suspension, American Racing GT-5s and the P-Zero, Assemetrical Parilli Tires held. It has too many other modifications to list here. I hope you enjoy the monthly competion picture when it posts. Here are two older pics, one next to my son's 720 rwhp 5.4 4V 02 GT we designed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	axles first pics 067.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	69   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	axlesfirstpics061.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	70  

Rookie Member
    Achievements At the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

Default Pics of Roush

These are older, pre ProCharger/Livernois Pics will try to post later pics ASAP

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by thecarphotoguy1 View Post
    I'm a retired USAF 04 & retired Psychologist from TX Dept of Crim Justice who freelanced, sending automotive pictures and coverage of events to magazines.
    Welcome!!!

Do you still cover events? Would love to have you submit some for our Blog! PM me!

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information