Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    General Administrator Cool Rides Online's Avatar
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements At the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges

Exclamation Featured Rides of the Month! May 2011

The sponsors have selected
    the Featured Rides of the Month for May 2011!

Please be sure to VOTE for your favorite! CLICK HERE TO VOTE

To submit a picture to our sponsors for your chance to be featured, please use the form HERE

Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steve_1980_Pontiac_Sunbird.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	62   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mark_1997_mustang_Cobra.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	63   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	james_2003_chrysler_ptcruiser-2.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	64   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jim_1977_chevy_monza_spider.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	65  

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Cool Opinions

WOW ~ This one has some debates going on in the voting and it looks like it's going to be a tight race!!!

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Default May contest

I'm confused as to why it says my profile is not filled out on the contest page? Seems all are overlooking the top to bottom work on my car. I'm also the original owner. Too many trophys and awards to list, including ISCA International Class champion back to back. Pt is a sweet ride, but wouldn't come close to matching me point for point.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Blog Entries
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Default May contest

Sorry, I had assumed you would be able to click on the cars to be voted N go to their pages to check the rides out farther with more pictures ECT. I don't do facebook N all that. Game over.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Rookie
    Achievements Kicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards ISO-HEET Featured Ride - May 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Justa6 View Post
    I'm confused as to why it says my profile is not filled out on the contest page? Seems all are overlooking the top to bottom work on my car. I'm also the original owner. Too many trophys and awards to list, including ISCA International Class champion back to back. Pt is a sweet ride, but wouldn't come close to matching me point for point.
    Justa, As the Owner of the PiratePT, not sure what you are talking about. ABout the only thing you could beat me point for point is racing. My car is not built for that. But It has also won over 32 Best of shows and 1509 total Trophys.

I am also the Original Owner and Have built that car from so called top to bottom. There is not a feature from Looks, Performance, Interior, engine, etc that I have not modified on that car. Would be glad to share more PICS of the Details if someone tells me how to post them , trust me, You have no clue what has been done

You want to go down a list of MODS and full pictures, lets do it and let the chips fall

Do you have a 2450 Watt sound system with 13 Video Screens, Full Windows computer and Internet access, 2 IPOD Interfaces, DVD Changer, PS2 Video Game , etc

Full EIBACH CoilOver susspension with Roll Kit
    50 Trim turbo Upgrade pushing 360HP to the Wheels (It is only a PT so I know you have more)

A Paint Job that is second to none

Custom built Suicide doos and Reverse Hood Opening system

and the List goes on.

I can admit where I like your car and can admire the work you have put into it but do not ever think I will accept your bashing of mine or the lack of respect you show it
    Last edited by CaptainJim; 05-09-2011 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Additional info

Cool is always in the eye of the beholder as they say.
    At shows small or big it seems the only overall likes for the PT is from the PT fans themselfves, with the exception of how good or cool many customs mods are which is what the rides is supposed to be judged on. Any rides sets on for the most part four wheels which makes it a car and should be judged for itself as it stands. This is way there are different rides for different people and an Axx for every seat.

SO with this EGO Contest in action you will get EGO driven coments and the mines bigger than yours contest. OH yes include me in that contest, even the guys that say I don't care are really in there to.

vote how you wish win or lose its all good.
    Last edited by skinyfisher; 05-11-2011 at 06:08 PM.
    69 SS BB stock outside,Stock inside,Stock underside and an ENGINE with a splash of Chrome.

Blog Entries

Default Albums - More pictures

You can add pictures and info in your profile and in albums http://forums.coolridesonline.net/album.php

I'll look for albums from the featured rides and post a link to more pictures on the voting page so people can get to see more from your rides.

As far as the sponsor's prizes for having been featured, we're sending those out this week.:D

Blog Entries

Thumbs up More info about each ride

The site (polldaddy.com) just hosts the poll, it is not connected to the Cool Rides site or your profiles.

I know that a lot of votes come from people who know the owners of the rides but to help give more details about each ride to everyone, we've added links to your Cool Rides profiles/albums and that way YOU can control what you want to say about your rides!

Good luck to all of you and please remember that ALL FOUR have won the main prize which will be shipped later this week and the poll is more for bragging rights and a bonus plaque or custom jersey (your choice) to show off.:D

Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by skinyfisher View Post
    Cool is always in the eye of the beholder as they say.
    At shows small or big it seems the only overall likes for the PT is from the PT gans themselfves, with the exception of how good or cool many customs mods are which is what the rides is supposed to judged on. Any rides sets on for the most part four wheels which makes it a car and should be judged for itself as it stands. This is way there are different rides for different people and an Axx for every seat.

SO with this EGO Contest in action you will get EGO driven coments and the mines bigger than yours contest. OH yes include me in that contest, even the guys that say I don't care are really in thee to.

vote how you wish win or lose its all good.
    The only people who Like PT's are PT Owners ? OK, Well 90% of my WINS are at NON PT Events. Sick of the thoughts everyone has for PT's

Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Manzano View Post
    You can add pictures and info in your profile and in albums http://forums.coolridesonline.net/album.php

I'll look for albums from the featured rides and post a link to more pictures on the voting page so people can get to see more from your rides.

As far as the sponsor's prizes for having been featured, we're sending those out this week.:D
    Thank you. I have started my Album

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information