Cool Rides Online®
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Champion - ChampSYE! Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Default Just became official Ambassador for the state of Arkansas on motorcycle tourism

Had my video interview with them Tuesday. They said the video would be ready in about two weeks.

I am terrible in front of a camera as I forget everything, including my name! Well almost. Now I know why I've always been on the other side of the camera!
    When you want something bad enough, the whole universe conspires to give it to you.

CRO Addict
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling Up

That's totally awesome Chris. Congratulations.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasAt the Starting Line

That is so great to hear that you will or have being named Ambassador for the State of Arkansas , Congratulations From me in Saskatchewan ,Canada. You will be great at it Keep Safe.

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Champion303 Featured Ride - October 2013

So what are your responsibilities and duties? Any cash or free gas cards involved?
    Of The Things I've Lost in Life, I Miss My Mind The Most! I'm Trying to Find Myself, Have You Seen Me Anywhere?

Insanity is Hereditary, You Get It From You Kids!!! I Use to Have a Life, Now I Have a Wife!!!

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Champion - ChampSYE! Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    So what are your responsibilities and duties? Any cash or free gas cards involved?
    Ha, no monetary payment at all. I will be in the video that they release 2 weeks from now and they are extremely interested in my "Throwback Thursdays" event and are planning on coming to film it in two weeks.

I guess my duties would just be to promote motorcycle tourism in the state and keep hosting events. Keep people coming to Arkansas!
    When you want something bad enough, the whole universe conspires to give it to you.

Here's the background of where the video was shot. Then they got a little of us riding around the building and will fill in with photos that I sent in to them.

CRO Addict
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling Up

That looks cool Chris.

Awards 104+ Featured Ride - December 2014303 Featured Ride - August 2014CRO Member of the Week

That's a good looking photo. Looking forward to seeing the video.

Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line

That is very cool! Congrats!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO ChampionSYE! Featured Ride - October 2011CRO Member of the Week

Awesome Chris. Looking forward to seeing the video.
    Curt Kimmel,
    The Bruzen Cruzer"

::

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information