Cool Rides Online®
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges

Default Military Dog Receives Final Farewell

What a great team they must have been. Sad to part from such a good friend.

https://www.aol.com/video/view/58bdc...9b96c9ec9b1a5/

CRO Addict
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling Up

That had to be very hard. They were a great team together. Very awesome patriotic finish.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasAt the Starting Line

When some loses there beloved friend it is very hard the same as losing your buddy in most cases. My wife and i fell sad when we lose a pet that we have had for many years. I still miss my DAD and he passed away in 2000. My wife still misses her Mom and DAD. She gets very sad even when horses that she takes car of for many years have to be put down. Cancer is very bad Lost dad to it Mom had it but she is doing fine my son Nick had cancer now my oldest daughter has Cancer she goes for treatment at the end of March for a second time we Hope she will be alright .

Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges

Thats a shame.... lost my dad in 2000 with a bout of head Cancer. My Wife's dad died of cancer, now her younger sister and two brothers younger also have cancer. My wife developed Cancer years ago the doctor took me in his office and told me it didn't look good for her. She was in her middle 20s back then. Well She went to the Bishop and told him. He got a couple High Priest elders to bless her. While she was being blessed she told me she had this feeling of total relaxation and felt a current like feeling move from her head down through her body(this feeling while the blessing was being given),with the laying of hands on her head. After the blessing was over she went back to the doctor and he was shocked to see the cancer completely GONE!!!! He had removed a cone section in an area from her earlier that showed the cancer was deeper than he thought. To this day no more Cancer has showed up. I am so grateful for those elders and the Lord's power through their hands that preformed the blessing on her. Made a believer out of me.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Ride of the Month Winner - February 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - Featured February 2014

sounds like they were an awesome team. I hate to hear it was torn apart by the lose of one of them.

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information