Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Checking the GaugesKicking the Tires

Default Gettin' it shined up ...

Gettin' the ole Roadster shined up and ready for our RODS Run Car Show in Baton Rouge this weekend ... The weather forecast is lookin' good ... it's supposed to be about 70 deg. and crystal clear
    ( perfect Roadster weather ). We're expecting around 150 or so pre 1948 hot rods ... come hang out with us if you're in the area.

Name:  Shined up 2.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  726.6 KB

CRO Addict
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling Up

It looks sweet and ready to go. Best of luck with it.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasAt the Starting Line

Great to see you can get out there this early it is going to be a few more months for me being snowing hear off and on and the streets still have some ice and lots of pot hopes it will be a early spring. i don't like taking my ride out if it is rainy .take so long to clean and polish etc. Hope you have great time and a Safe time.

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards 104+ Featured Ride - December 2014303 Featured Ride - August 2014CRO Member of the Week

Your Roadster is looking great. With the weather forecasting sunny skies it should be a super show. Sorry I can't make it. Best of luck to you.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO ChampionSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2014CRO Member of the Week

Sweet. That is the type of weather we just had for Motorama this past weekend. Mid to high 60's for PA in Feb were just unheard of. And today it is supposed to be close to 70. Makes me want to get the van out and go cruising down to Baton Rouge. But just a bit too far. Have a great time and again sweet looking ride.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO ChampionSYE! Featured Ride - October 2011CRO Member of the Week

Looks Good. Good luck for your show season.
    Curt Kimmel,
    The Bruzen Cruzer"

::

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards 104+ Featured Ride - September 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead View Post
    Gettin' the ole Roadster shined up and ready for our RODS Run Car Show in Baton Rouge this weekend ... The weather forecast is lookin' good ... it's supposed to be about 70 deg. and crystal clear
    ( perfect Roadster weather ). We're expecting around 150 or so pre 1948 hot rods ... come hang out with us if you're in the area.

Name:  Shined up 2.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  726.6 KB
    Great looking roadster! Love the flames!
    It's still cold here in Kansas. I usually spend the cold months getting my roadster ready for m=nice weather, I'm currently repainting the fire wall and changing the front drum brakes from a 1941 chevy to a 1951 chevy drum brake set-up. Should be finished by the end of March(and nicer weather).
    Good luck and be safe at Baton Rouge! Enjoy!

Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line

Gorgeous machine! Have a great time this weekend!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Ride of the Month Winner - February 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - Featured February 2014

Great looking rod. Really wanted to go to the show with my car but some things came up which made it impossible to get there for it.

Achievements Checking the GaugesKicking the Tires

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Great looking rod. Really wanted to go to the show with my car but some things came up which made it impossible to get there for it.

Sorry you couldn't make it ... the weather was EXCEPTIONAL !!!
    We were a little bit down on our car count ( about 135 cars )and spectators due in part to the recent floods ( locally ), a new location and several Mardi Gras parades going on at the same time. But we had some QUALITY cars at the show that came from Louisiana ( of course ) Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, several from Tenn. , Illinois and even one from Oregon. We had a lot of fun and the new location worked out great so it will be our home for next years show as well. Still hope to meet up with you somewhere !!

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information