Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CRO Addict
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling Up

Default February ride of month.

I'm having problems with the February ride of month voting. I have only placed one vote. It tells me that I have already placed my vote. Any one else having similar experience.

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards 104+ Featured Ride - December 2014303 Featured Ride - August 2014CRO Member of the Week

Same for me. Appears that the rules have changed but no one informed us.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasAt the Starting Line

Same for Me. Have the rules changed ???

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Champion - ChampSYE! Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Looks like one vote per email address. Still ways to cheat though- always are.
    When you want something bad enough, the whole universe conspires to give it to you.

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpKicking the TiresChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards 104+ Featured Ride - January 2014CRO Member of the Week

I don't think the cheating lies with us, I believe its thru Facebook. We should get the true CRO members here more active and screw Facebook! Yes I know the whole marketing blah blah blah but damn, Facebook is certainly not the end all be all.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO ChampionSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2014CRO Member of the Week

Facebook was not actually where the cheating was coming from in the ROTY. The FB poll would only allow 1 vote per person so that was actually fair. The ones over there were screaming up a storm because they could not vote more. It was crazy. Truthfully there should only be 1 vote in my opinion per person to keep it fair. I believe this is what they are doing here with this.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Ride of the Month Winner - February 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - Featured February 2014

same here for me. I guess the rules have changed but we were not advised of any changes or at least I wasn't. I do agree that there should only be one vote per person or email address to help in making it an equal chance for all to possible win.

Blog Entries
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Member of the WeekSTA-BIL Featured Ride - October 2013

Same here...I posted a question...but no answer yet...with all of us getting just one vote...rues must have changed...

Awards CRO Champion - ChampSYE! Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

No the cheating wasn't going on among us regular members, that's for sure! I think it should be one vote per IP address... Plus it saves having to vote 28-31 times per month- most of the time I couldn't remember if I had voted or not.
    When you want something bad enough, the whole universe conspires to give it to you.

CRO Addict
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling Up

I haven't heard back from mine either.

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information