Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges

Default Ronda Rousey Destroyed

Well this happens but she was doing so well as a UFC Fighter. Her being such a star I believe that is what she thought she was. A star until this happened. She will probably retire now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Fbq258H4g

CRO Addict
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling Up

Yes, it didn't work out for her.

Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges

Quote Originally Posted by 78 elk View Post
    Yes, it didn't work out for her.
    I hate to see women promoted this way. There is no reason Ronda should have ever been in this position as a fighter. Good looking she could have done anything but this stuff. Yea she had talent but being a woman she should stick to women things.

CRO Addict
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling Up

I don't know who promoted her. Early one I got the impression she was doing this to her self.

Quote Originally Posted by 78 elk View Post
    I don't know who promoted her. Early one I got the impression she was doing this to her self.
    The UFC was promoting her, besides she was after movie contracts too. I really don't know how this will affect her movies outcome. When you win all the time which was her case you start thinking you are the best then suddenly something like this arises. The only one exempt from this case is the Champion on the non ending thread.(Last one to post is the winner)

CRO Addict

Quote Originally Posted by trollerguy View Post
    The UFC was promoting her, besides she was after movie contracts too. I really don't know how this will affect her movies outcome. When you win all the time which was her case you start thinking you are the best then suddenly something like this arises.
    I agree with you. People get used in these ventures.

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Champion - ChampSYE! Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

I hate to see women promoted this way. There is no reason Ronda should have ever been in this position as a fighter. Good looking she could have done anything but this stuff. Yea she had talent but being a woman she should stick to women things.
    "...but being a woman she should stick to women things."- Not sure what to say to that!

And guys, come on, don't you know a scam, payoff or retirement when you see it?
    When you want something bad enough, the whole universe conspires to give it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by 2vette2camaro View Post
    "...but being a woman she should stick to women things."- Not sure what to say to that!

And guys, come on, don't you know a scam, payoff or retirement when you see it?
    No offense but come on, should women be pounding on each other like this? I don't think this is right no matter how much talent she had as a fighter. They can be race car drivers etc.... but this its hard to watch.

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Champion - ChampSYE! Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

No offense but come on, should women be pounding on each other like this? I don't think this is right no matter how much talent she had as a fighter. They can be race car drivers etc.... but this its hard to watch.
    No offense but come on, should women be pounding on each other like this? Should men?
    When you want something bad enough, the whole universe conspires to give it to you.

CRO Addict

I agree with both of you.
    Neither sex needs beat on each other.

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information