Cool Rides Online®
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Champion - ChampSYE! Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Default Some things I've got going on

I haven't been on here as much lately because I have a lot going on. As the end of the year approaches I have things on my GOALS list that I need to try and finish before I start fresh come the new year.

One of those things is "Finish my Knucklehead sleeve on left arm". If I was not picky, this wouldn't be a hard chore. Since I am picky then I have to put copious amount of thought into what goes on permanently.

Another thing going on is my husband and I are trying to start a local chapter of the AMCA (Antique Motorcycle Club of America). I am working with the executive director Keith Kizer in trying to get this done. We need 8 charter members who are willing to sign a petition and become official. I have started clubs before but never under the direction of a national club.

I am trying to sell items that are Christmas appropriate and buy things before everyone has money at tax time but ME!!!!! I am also looking for online deals of things we both are in need of and taking advantage of sales.

Luckily I just sold my last hedgehog and cage set-up last night and I just sold a pair of Icon Elsinore 1000 boots that I bought KNOWING they probably wouldn't fit but bought them on Ebay anyways!

I am trying to buy a CJ Jeep, probably this weekend as in the winter and before Christmas prices drop DRAMATICALLY! I am looking at a lot of posts on Craigslist and other places on deciding which one to buy!

I went and looked at another Harley project- a 1955 Pan Shovel motor. I have decided not to buy it.

I have also had several writing deadlines due.

Now if I could just sell my Canon T5i camera bundle to pay for my T6i I will be good.

Oh yeah, not to mention I have to get signed up for health insurance again (before this weekend), I am still fighting a narcissistic brother in my mother's estate, and trying to figure out the best way to use the money once I get the money.
    When you want something bad enough, the whole universe conspires to give it to you.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Ride of the Month Winner - February 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - Featured February 2014

you surely sound busy, glad to hear you getting some of your items accomplished on your list. Good luck on getting the rest of it all completed before the end of the year. Hope you can get a buyer for that camera package. That is a great camera you are selling. Just in case we don't cross each others path the next couple of weeks I hope you and your husband have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year's. Hope you make the meeting coming up on the 14th.

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Champion - ChampSYE! Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Thanks Rick! You bet, I'll be there.

I am scheduled to buy a Jeep later today, a 1980 CJ 7. Have talked to a lot of Jeep owners and think THIS is theone. Will post pic as soon as I get it!
    When you want something bad enough, the whole universe conspires to give it to you.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Ride of the Month Winner - February 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - Featured February 2014

sounds good, will be looking forward to the picture of your new ride.

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information