Cool Rides Online®
    CRO Addict
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling Up

Default October ride of month contest

There is a problem for voting for October ride of month. If I click on contest and choose ride of month it shows those members,who were in September Ride of month. If I choose News&Blog, and choose featured members, the October ride shows there. When I vote there, I voted 1 time, and receive message that I have already covered. I have voted 1 time that it counted. Yesterday and today(so far) has not allowed me to vote.

CRO Addict
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling Up

Quote Originally Posted by 78 elk View Post
    There is a problem for voting for October ride of month. If I click on contest and choose ride of month it shows those members,who were in September Ride of month. If I choose News&Blog, and choose featured members, the October ride shows there. When I vote there, I voted 1 time, and receive message that I have already covered. I have voted 1 time that it counted. Yesterday and today(so far) has not allowed me to vote.
    Thank you for making the change. I can vote now.

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information