Cool Rides Online®
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges

Default 1957 Ford Ranchero

I have had an eye for one of these ever since I was a young boy. Looking through the for sale ads I noticed some of them are fairly reasonable. I was looking the other day and saw one at $3,000.00 drive it away and the color was red and white. Looked very nice in the picture. Came back to check on it now its gone. I did spot one here red and white for $4650.00 but has a 302V8. There is a new listing there in Austin, Texas a kind of off blue? But gosh it only has a 6 in it.

http://cars.oodle.com/1957-ford-ranchero/for-sale/

I really like this red and black one. But it has the wrong motor in it. 302V8, but I would take it anyway because it has modern equipment on it.

http://tacoma.americanlisted.com/984..._campaign=cars

CRO Addict
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling Up

Those are great looking Rancheros. My aunt and uncle had a blue and white one. If Ford hadn't built them, that forced Chevy to build the El Camino. That 57 was a favorite growing up also.

Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges

Quote Originally Posted by 78 elk View Post
    Those are great looking Rancheros. My aunt and uncle had a blue and white one. If Ford hadn't built them, that forced Chevy to build the El Camino. That 57 was a favorite growing up also.
    I'm kind of thinking about one. I had 7 autos sold 2 down to 5. When I retire I can unload the three I work with then I can get that 57 Ranchero.
    When I was a kid I found one in a store the 57 had just came out. This perfect model car was so authentic looking it was a sort of maroon and purple color. Not both colors but a mix of the two colors. I begged my mom to buy it for me but she wouldn't. Went to that store some more but it finally disappeared and I was sad. I always liked the 57 and also the 58. Not much interested in the 59.

CRO Addict
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling Up

Quote Originally Posted by trollerguy View Post
    I'm kind of thinking about one. I had 7 autos sold 2 down to 5. When I retire I can unload the three I work with then I can get that 57 Ranchero.
    When I was a kid I found one in a store the 57 had just came out. This perfect model car was so authentic looking it was a sort of maroon and purple color. Not both colors but a mix of the two colors. I begged my mom to buy it for me but she wouldn't. Went to that store some more but it finally disappeared and I was sad. I always liked the 57 and also the 58. Not much interested in the 59.
    Go for it. Those are cool classics.

Quote Originally Posted by 78 elk View Post
    Go for it. Those are cool classics.
    Yea I picture myself in one. It doesn't have to be mint but want a good one. It would be used. I'm not into garage Queens something you don't drive.

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information