Cool Rides Online®
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Featured Ride - June 2011CRO Member of the Week

Default How have you all been?

Man what a month full of high highs and low lows!

I will making a few posts about the month the boy and I have in the next day or so, once I finish getting pics transferred to the computer. I can tell you that it involves living at the US Nationals, driving out of state for an all Jr. Dragster race, attending a very rainy ET Finals in Indy for 4 days, a race win in the CRO Vega, an award for my boy and his Jr., the passing of my father in the middle of it all, points gains, selling a car, picking up another (a Ford even!), and the general life of a racing family. Hope you all stay tuned!

If winning was easy, then the losers would be winners.
    I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.

Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges

Quote Originally Posted by Gtdhw View Post
    Man what a month full of high highs and low lows!

I will making a few posts about the month the boy and I have in the next day or so, once I finish getting pics transferred to the computer. I can tell you that it involves living at the US Nationals, driving out of state for an all Jr. Dragster race, attending a very rainy ET Finals in Indy for 4 days, a race win in the CRO Vega, an award for my boy and his Jr., the passing of my father in the middle of it all, points gains, selling a car, picking up another (a Ford even!), and the general life of a racing family. Hope you all stay tuned!

We are doing OK, nice to see you are having fun. Sorry to hear about your Dad passing. We all have to go through it. Mine died in May 2000

CRO Addict
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling Up

Glad you are enjoying the racing. Sorry for the loss of your father. I lost mine in 2007.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Good to hear your still around. Sorry to hear about your Dad. Waiting to hear your update. Did anyone mention we like pic's???
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Member of the WeekSTA-BIL Featured Ride - October 2013

Quote Originally Posted by trollerguy View Post
    We are doing OK, nice to see you are having fun. Sorry to hear about your Dad passing. We all have to go through it. Mine died in May 2000
    Doing great here..looks like you are having fun! Glad you are active...sorry about your Dad...I understand ...and my late father fostered my love of cars!
    Mostly doing car shows...been going about once every two weeks or so...small ones...past three shows got rained out...one will reschedule....have my next one on Oct 8th...This one has 15 total classes ...none by year and no car after 1980...so that leaves out some of my favorites.
    Take care and stay connected

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information