Cool Rides Online®
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Champion - ChampSYE! Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Default WOO HOO! Husband and I both in the newest edition of Easyriders and v-Twin

Was sent the PDf today and Beatnik is sending me some copies in the mail!

Will see if I can add the photo (without the other photos, if you know what I mean, lol)

Here's the cover of both editions. I never knew that V-twin was just the G-rated version until a year or so ago.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	magazine-cover (1).jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	41113

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	magazine-cover.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	41114
    When you want something bad enough, the whole universe conspires to give it to you.

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Champion - ChampSYE! Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Ok, I was able to convert the PDf to Jpeg and then crop out the "un-rated portions" that was also on the neighboring pages. So I am on page 72. I also got the feature preview pic in the index of "In the Wind"

Gabe is on page 74.

When you want something bad enough, the whole universe conspires to give it to you.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Ride of the Month Winner - February 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - Featured February 2014

congrats Gabe and Chris on making the same magazine together how cool is that.

CRO Addict
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling Up

That's awesome Gabe and Chris! Congratulations!

So excited, just received FIVE copies of Easyriders in the mail from Beatnik at Easyriders, Paisano Publishing!!! He also attached a handwritten note which i am going to frame!

So good to know the editors and people who work at the magazines. I am thankful I have been able to make friends with a lot of them over the years!!!

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards 104+ Featured Ride - September 2010

Very cool! Congratulations!

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information