Cool Rides Online®
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Champion - ChampSYE! Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Thumbs up 303 Speed Detailer review

OMG, I have just found another awesome product. For the last two days I have been cleaning up my Panhead-tidying wires, etc. Well yesterday I decided to take the 303 Speed Detailer out to the shop. I thought my chrome was shiny before but after using the Speed Detailer, it was unbelievable! Even my husband yelled across the room when I showed him the one Panhead rocker box compared to the one clean, but not "detailed" one.

I ended up not only doing my entire Panhead, but detailed his Shovelhead as well.

The smell is AMAZING!!! I can't quite place it but it kind of smells like exotic tanning lotion!

It only takes a little product. I just used a washcloth to wipe on and then another one to buff and dry. SUPER EASY to use. I also tried it on my base clear paint on my Panhead and I am very very impressed!!!

After doing two complete bikes with a LOT of chrome, it's almost like the bottle is untouched!

It is the best thing I have ever used for taking chain grease off of the sprocket. I don't run a chain guard so I am ALWAYS slinging oil and grease.

I'm placing the 303 Speed Detailer right up there with my "can't live without" 303 Aerospace protectant. It is THAT good!!!

I will post pics later.
    When you want something bad enough, the whole universe conspires to give it to you.

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Champion - ChampSYE! Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Just some quick shots:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pan paint.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	176.8 KB 
ID:	37961

Name:	pan clean.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	278.3 KB 
ID:	37962

Name:	motor 2.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	460.3 KB 
ID:	37963
    When you want something bad enough, the whole universe conspires to give it to you.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Ride of the Month Winner - February 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - Featured February 2014

I agree with you when I use it all of my stuff shines like brand new straight off the showroom floor, that 303 Speed Detailer is some AWESOME STUFF.............

Ok, I have since used Speed Detailer on my 74 Charger- on ALL of it except the vinyl top. I used it on all the clear coat paint, all of the flat black paint (the bulge hood), the brand new black vinyls, the tires, the brand new clear coated wheels and all of the glass!!!!

1st pic- you can clearly see where I have used the Speed Detailer (on the left) and where I have not. Remember, these are BRAND new decals that were just recently applied.

Name:	IMG_0143.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	133.8 KB 
ID:	39166

2nd pic- where I used the Speed Detailer on all of the driver's side decals

Name:	IMG_0144.JPG 
Views:	85 
Size:	163.6 KB 
ID:	39167

3rd pic- the huge difference is how the Speed Detailer took of the water spots and the comparison

Name:	IMG_0145.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	39168

4th pic- brand new wheels and tires, freshly cleaned

Name:	IMG_0147.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	256.6 KB 
ID:	39169

5th pic- brand new wheels and tires AFTER using the Speed Detailer

Name:	IMG_0151.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	298.5 KB 
ID:	39170

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Ride of the Month Winner - February 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - Featured February 2014

I'm with you Chris these products are just absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information