Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Champion

Default Enter Our Leather Jacket Sweepstakes

Hello Cool Rides Online,
    We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Motorcycle House for to give away two leather jackets valued at $200! To enter, simply enter your email and select which jacket you would like to win. Winners will be randomly drawn.
    Leather Jacket Sweepstakes

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Leo Barrera; 11-02-2015 at 11:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO Champion - November 2014ISO-HEET Featured Ride - May 2012CRO Member of the Week

I have two M/C jackets from Motorcycle House- one is leather, and one is a "Tri-Tek Fabric. Both are quality coats and cost less than $100 each. I can just imagine how good the $200 sweepstakes jackets must be. This is a contest definitely worth entering if you ride, or ... if you just like dressing like someone who does- lol.

*EDIT* ..... It came to my attention the two jackets in this contest TOTAL $200.00 and are not priced as I originally posted.
    ................. All in all, good coats.
    Last edited by cor66vette; 11-04-2015 at 02:41 PM. Reason: See edit notation
    Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Ride of the Month Winner - February 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - Featured February 2014

sounds like a cool jacket to win. I put in my chance but I didn't see where you get to pick which option you would like to win in the process like it says or is that something you do after you win the jacket, just a question put out there for you Leo.

Hall of Fame Member Green Grabber's Avatar
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    sounds like a cool jacket to win. I put in my chance but I didn't see where you get to pick which option you would like to win in the process like it says or is that something you do after you win the jacket, just a question put out there for you Leo.
    There was an option to pick the style Rick, two little circles at the bottom of the last picture when scrolling down, it seems the Viking Cycle Bloodaxe jacket is the one ticked already so if you forgot to make a choice (or didn't see where to) then if you win you will get the Viking Cycle Bloodaxe.
    Don't touch the trim!
    Green Grabber,2010 Hot Wheels K-Mart Street Beasts Maverick, 408 Stroker, Scat crank, Keith Black (icon) Forged Pistons, icon Forged I beam rods, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, Comp Cams XE282HR cam, Crane Energizer Rockers, 2.02 Intake 1.60 Exhaust, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Quick Fuel 750 DP, TREMEC TKO 5 speed, Steeda shifter, 4:11 Trac Lok

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Default Good luck everyone!

Great jackets ... wish I could enter

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO ChampionSYE! Featured Ride - October 2011CRO Member of the Week

I saw the two choices and liked the first one anyway. Good luck to everyone.
    Curt Kimmel,
    The Bruzen Cruzer"

::

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Champion - ChampSYE! Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

This is the same company that I was doing reviews for. Their jackets are really nice. They sent my husband one that he LOVES (with the protective pads in it) and I want one just like it!
    When you want something bad enough, the whole universe conspires to give it to you.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO ChampionSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2014CRO Member of the Week

I don't ride and never can but the jackets look cool. Hoping to win one. Would wear it with pride. Cool Ride Pride.

Achievements Burning TiresAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Ride of the Month Winner - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Cool

Have thy done the drawing on this yet???

I'd love to let Deb put my new Jacket under the tree for me
    BCA # 45934 / Central New England Chapter / BCA
    Central New England Chapter / BCA - Membership Coordinator / Recording Secretary
    BPG # 2313 / Northeast GS/GN Club / Buick GS Club of America # 2943

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway" John Wayne

Awards CRO Champion - ChampSYE! Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

I was wondering who won also. And did you have to be a CRO member- I would think so.
    When you want something bad enough, the whole universe conspires to give it to you.

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information