Cool Rides Online®
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements At the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Champion104+ Featured Ride - September 2011CRO Ride of the Month Winner - September 2011CRO Member of the Week

Default Thanks marcel & leo

Thanks for running the Scavenger Hunt guys. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Perhaps next year we can change it up a bit with some new picture challenges?

Hall of Fame Member Green Grabber's Avatar
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

Yes, always a class act here in CRO, thanks to the admins.
    I didn't get to enter any pics this year due to work and car problems, waiting until the next one!
    Don't touch the trim!
    Green Grabber,2010 Hot Wheels K-Mart Street Beasts Maverick, 408 Stroker, Scat crank, Keith Black (icon) Forged Pistons, icon Forged I beam rods, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, Comp Cams XE282HR cam, Crane Energizer Rockers, 2.02 Intake 1.60 Exhaust, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Quick Fuel 750 DP, TREMEC TKO 5 speed, Steeda shifter, 4:11 Trac Lok

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Ride of the Month Winner - February 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - Featured February 2014

CONGRATS to all of the WINNERS you all did a great job....

Glad to see everyone have so much fun in completing the check list, I personally did not get in on this year due to sudden jobs change and relocation, but hopefully I can get in on it next year. But I don't know seems Bruzen Cruzer and Cor66vette have a pretty good lock on getting the check list completed rather quickly

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Agreed, awesome job you guys. Very cool shots from all.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Distinguished Member Bruzen Cruzer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO ChampionSYE! Featured Ride - October 2011CRO Member of the Week

Thanks to the CRO Staff for running the Scavenger Hunt. I enjoy taking photos (just took over 2000 while in Germany). It is fun doing things like this. Congrats to the other participants. It is great to see how creative people are when taking their photos.
    Curt Kimmel,
    The Bruzen Cruzer"

::

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Ride of the Month Winner - February 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - Featured February 2014

Glad to see your back from Germany there Bruzen Cruzer, cant wait to see some of those pictures....Again congrats on a great contest to all of the participant's and to CRO for another great fun time for everybody to be a part of....

Distinguished Member 1983elcamaro's Avatar
    Achievements Buckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

Did I miss something here or what??? Have the final scores been posted yet so we will know the finishing order and how several tie scores may have been resolved??? Wha'sup here?????

Distinguished Member Bruzen Cruzer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO ChampionSYE! Featured Ride - October 2011CRO Member of the Week

I would like to thank Marcel, Leo, Bruce, and the rest of the CRO and Gold Eagle staff for the prizes for this contest. I will wear my shirts with pride. I received my package on Saturday.
    Curt Kimmel,
    The Bruzen Cruzer"

::

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Bruzen Cruzer View Post
    I would like to thank Marcel, Leo, Bruce, and the rest of the CRO and Gold Eagle staff for the prizes for this contest. I will wear my shirts with pride. I received my package on Saturday.
    Wear it proudly

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information