Cool Rides Online®
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements At the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires

Default Tiger Muskies in New Mexico

A few year back the NM Dept of Game & Fish stocked tiger muskies into two lakes here in NM to control gold fish and white suckers. The result has been amazing for the sport fishing community here in NM.

A 32 inch tiger muskie
    P1040127-001 by vichris08, on Flickr

A 36 inch tiger muskie
    IMG_1330-001 by vichris08, on Flickr

Last edited by Vichris; 03-01-2015 at 11:28 PM.

MODS: Sequential tail lights, Billet Tech Green With Envy engine bling & catch can, Sill guards, Custom painted half covers, Torque Thrust Wheels, Hurst line locks & shifter, Hood pins, Fastman Throttlebody, Cutouts, Speedlogix Strut tower brace, Billet strut covers, Jina's embroidery, Green interior trim, Drake fuel door, TredWear RWL, Splash guards, Quarter side scoops, T/A hood, ....... Personal Best 1/4 mile 12.2 @ 112mph

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO Champion - November 2014ISO-HEET Featured Ride - May 2012CRO Member of the Week

Conservation is the only way to preserve fish and wildlife, and it's a shame that some don't know what's involved in making it work.

Great pics, but come on! Not even a pic of your car in the background? j/k
    Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse

And my biggest one to date a 38 inch monster

IMG_1319-003 by vichris08, on Flickr

MODS: Sequential tail lights, Billet Tech Green With Envy engine bling & catch can, Sill guards, Custom painted half covers, Torque Thrust Wheels, Hurst line locks & shifter, Hood pins, Fastman Throttlebody, Cutouts, Speedlogix Strut tower brace, Billet strut covers, Jina's embroidery, Green interior trim, Drake fuel door, TredWear RWL, Splash guards, Quarter side scoops, T/A hood, ....... Personal Best 1/4 mile 12.2 @ 112mph

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Ride of the Month Winner - February 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - Featured February 2014

Im not sure what part of the picture I like best the fish or the T-shirt, I guess i will have to go with the T-shirt, but the fish is an awesome catch...........

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Im not sure what part of the picture I like best the fish or the T-shirt, I guess i will have to go with the T-shirt, but the fish is an awesome catch...........

Oh,.... I forgot I was wearing that T-shirt................ .... .......

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Ride of the Month Winner - February 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - Featured February 2014

Its not your fault that it speaks the truth, your just calling like it is........................

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information