Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Default Anyone heard of the Devon GTX?

M1 Logo

Dear Steve,
    It's short notice, but we're excited to announce a very cool event that just came together for next week.....

M1 Concourse and Darakjian Jewelers cordially invite you to the worldwide premiere of the M1 Concourse Limited Edition Devon Tread 2 timepiece.

Attendees will have the opportunity to meet Scott Devon, the eponymous Founder and CEO of Devon Works. Devon Works is a design lab dedicated to creating innovative luxury products that exemplify the American spirit. Devon designed and launched the Devon GTX supercar (pictured above) and currently runs one of the hottest watch brands in the country.

DATE // THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2015
    LOCATION // DARAKJIAN JEWELERS 101 Willits Street, Birmingham, MI 48009
    TIME // 6:30-8:30pm
    RSVP // Tracie at 248.594.6803 or brad@m1concourse.com

Space is Limited. RSVP by Tuesday February 24, 2015

Weather permitting, the Devon GTX will be on display.

We look forward to seeing you.

Regards,

Brad Oleshansky
    Founder
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

AWE SNAP.... The pic of the car didn't come through. Sweet ride!

Blog Entries

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Devon GTX.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	261.3 KB 
ID:	34703
    There we go.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Member of the WeekSTA-BIL Featured Ride - October 2013

Very nice! great looking ride

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Member of the Week

WOW id drive that like I could afford the left front wheel and tire

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Ride of the Month Winner - February 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - Featured February 2014

Nice of them to give you the invite there JUSTA6, That is a sweet ride and would take it any day, but I to could only afford the gas cap probable for the car and no gas for it. Cool , Hope you are able to attend what sounds like an awesome event.

Blog Entries

This M1 project is the BOMB. Everything automotive HEAVEN. They plan to sell garages/storage, test tracks, skid pads, resturants. Event venues for concerts, car shows, this will be the best thing ever. Right on Woodward Ave, it's 80 acres of the old GM Truck plant. I've attended many invite only events there as this has grown from idea to reality. They always have a meet N greet the morning of the Dream Cruise, the invite gets you into a free continental breakfast. Last fall I attended their invite only show with the GTO and was parked in the back of the lot. I've never seen so many exotic's in one place in my entire life. Dinner was included from the finest resturants and I donated Gold Eagle Products/CRO materials for 6 doorprizes that was handed out during their awards.

http://www.m1concourse.com/

Check out the link.
    Here's a couple pic's from the event.

Name:	Copy of Gto 12 038.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	34724

Name:	Gto 12 016.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	2.28 MB 
ID:	34725

Name:	Gto 12 002.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	2.28 MB 
ID:	34726

Name:	Gto 12 015.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	2.31 MB 
ID:	34727

Name:	Gto 12 021.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	2.32 MB 
ID:	34728

Name:	Gto 12 024.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	2.21 MB 
ID:	34729

Blog Entries

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Champion303 Featured Ride - October 2013

Dang it !!!! The kid has baseball practice on Thursday. If it was on Friday night and I would be in the clear. I love this stuff JUSTA.
    Of The Things I've Lost in Life, I Miss My Mind The Most! I'm Trying to Find Myself, Have You Seen Me Anywhere?

Insanity is Hereditary, You Get It From You Kids!!! I Use to Have a Life, Now I Have a Wife!!!

Blog Entries

M1 Logo
    Dear Steve,
    M1 Concourse continues to be the talk of town. In addition to our exposure in Hour Detroit, dBusiness and Ambassador Magazine, we have sponsored some great events over the past month. Thank you to those of you who joined us Thursday at the worldwide premiere of the M1 Concourse Limited Edition Devon Tread 2 timepiece at Darakjian Jewelers. For those who couldn't make it, here are some pictures from the event:

This coming weekend brings the annual pilgrimage downtown for Autorama at Cobo Hall. M1 Concourse will be part of an awesome display called the "D-LOT" right in the middle of the main floor. In addition to having some of the hottest cars at the show, the D-LOT will be supporting Forgotten Harvest.

Last but not least, we've now sold 75% of Phase 1 and have many more in process. If you've been waiting on the sidelines, now's the time to get in to choose from the best located units with benefits that won't be available in future phases.

Please contact me at brad@m1concourse.com to schedule an appointment. I will also be at Autorama to answer any questions.

Thank you for your continued interest and support.

Regards,

Brad Oleshansky
    Founder

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information