Cool Rides Online®
    Blog Entries
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasAt the Starting Line

Default PUT AWAY the car for the winter

If you have mice or rats or even pack rats they can be a big mess in the car if in a garage you can have an electric mouse zapper it put out sound that keeps them away i have 3 and have never seen a mouse near my garage you juct plug them in and forget it i also have to store one car out side so i put tin over mu aircleaner hole and a peace of tin on the inside of the aircleaner and tin cans over the tail pipes may have to find cans that fit tight or wire them on some people say use moth balls but it make your car smell for a long time don't do it once saw a kid try to eat a moth ball we got it out of his mouth before he could could get it down. i put on a very heavy car cover for the out side car and a lighter onfor the inside car putting the car on jack stands may also keep out the mice spray pam cooking spray on the jack stands after the car is up some say will keep mice off spray them often it is the same idea as putting grease on your bird feeder pole to keep squirrels from climbing it. hope this may help someone.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Steele View Post
    If you have mice or rats or even pack rats they can be a big mess in the car if in a garage you can have an electric mouse zapper it put out sound that keeps them away i have 3 and have never seen a mouse near my garage you juct plug them in and forget it i also have to store one car out side so i put tin over mu aircleaner hole and a peace of tin on the inside of the aircleaner and tin cans over the tail pipes may have to find cans that fit tight or wire them on some people say use moth balls but it make your car smell for a long time don't do it once saw a kid try to eat a moth ball we got it out of his mouth before he could could get it down. i put on a very heavy car cover for the out side car and a lighter onfor the inside car putting the car on jack stands may also keep out the mice spray pam cooking spray on the jack stands after the car is up some say will keep mice off spray them often it is the same idea as putting grease on your bird feeder pole to keep squirrels from climbing it. hope this may help someone.
    Good tips buddy! I like to use steel wool to insert in open holes to keep mice out of my travel trailor stored outside @ my cabin.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Member of the Week

yes I also use steel wool in the side pipes on my 23t and dryer sheets in and under it inside of my enclosed trailer like the Pam on the jack stands

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Does the mouse zapper sound affect cats and dogs?

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Member of the Week

have used them in my garage and the dog didn"t seem to mind it at all

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO Champion - November 2014ISO-HEET Featured Ride - May 2012CRO Member of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
    Does the mouse zapper sound affect cats and dogs?
    Some do. But they definitely affect guinea pigs and hamsters.
    Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information