Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Default 1st snow of the year

Been snowing like crazy here for the last hour. JUSTA glad I don't have to take kids out tonight.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpKicking the TiresChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards 104+ Featured Ride - January 2014CRO Member of the Week

screw that snow stuff man......no way.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Ride of the Month Winner - February 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - Featured February 2014

yep rain turning to some sleet and up to 30 mph winds here in Ohio, Im glad all my kids are grown so I dont have to take them out for halloween also.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

High wind N still snowing, but not sticking. Up state at my cabin they have inches on ground already.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO ChampionSYE! Featured Ride - October 2011CRO Member of the Week

I got a little drizzle here in Delaware. You guys can keep your snow.
    Curt Kimmel,
    The Bruzen Cruzer"

::

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards 104+ Featured Ride - December 2014303 Featured Ride - August 2014CRO Member of the Week

I feel for those of you who live where the white stuff falls. Here, I'm Going to put the truck in a car show today and might need long pants, its a little windy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vett69tri View Post
    I feel for those of you who live where the white stuff falls. Here, I'm Going to put the truck in a car show today and might need long pants, its a little windy.
    Objects were covered in snow, nothing stuck to the ground. High winds took care of many of the remaining leaves on my tree's.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Member of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Justa6 View Post
    Objects were covered in snow, nothing stuck to the ground. High winds took care of many of the remaining leaves on my tree's.
    YUK"" yes we have some wet snow flakes coming down here also but up in the hills near my house there to get a couple of inches ,put the 23t in the trailer yesterday and it was a cold wet snow flakes Halloween for the kids last night and thank god it didn't stick
    supposed to snow today and heavy winds , yuk!

Blog Entries
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Default got out in time

My flight left Chicago just as it was starting to snow on Friday... A little nippy here in Vegas, line 60 degrees...

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Member of the WeekSTA-BIL Featured Ride - October 2013

Default Burr

I had heard /seen on the news that Maine (I think) had got early snow of 12"...setting records...not good news...did you guys say that it was 60 in Vegas? Never been there when it was that cold...no, take it back last December was freezing when we went to the George Strait concert...was brutal cold.
    Hope that the weather straightens out for you guy out there for SEMA...have a great time...I am so jealous!

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information