Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Default Add your Official Dream Cruise Pic's N stories

This is the place to post your dream cruise pic's and stories. The 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise is under way. 1st day was fantastic! Our local ABC station, will broadcast live from all the cities on the route, tomorrow. From 7-9pm. GREAT coverage of the event!! This year "the 20th Anniversary" will be highlighted nationwide. A shortened 1hr version will be played on syndicated stations all around the country over the next 3 weeks. Rick and I met up and double teamed (duel champ members) handing out Cro invite/stickers to the cruisers and getting a ton of pic's. Did some crusin, perfect day. Temps in the 70's N sunshine.
    Share your pic's N stories. Anybody hear about the Gas Monkee brainfart on Woodward today? LMAO
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Member of the Week

that's awesome wish I could of made it ,have allot going on here trying to get all we can in before the season ends big show downtown buffalo waterfront Sunday and two others next week along with my CRO supercruise with band and CRO PICK OF THE MONTH ,maybe we can hook up next year at Detroit Autorama and have a CRO champs convention along with Marcel?

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

This is like the day after Christmas. Still is DC mode!!! Can't believe its over. I will start with OUR members. Rick and I (CRO CHAMPS) set up CRO NORTH and handed out countless personnal invites to join CRO. As cars stopped at the light in front of us, we ran out into traffic snapping pic's of COOLRIDES and handing the owners our invites and stickers. Hope to see many of them join.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gto 12 001.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	2.36 MB 
ID:	30454

Name:	Gto 12 092.jpg 
Size:	2.28 MB 
ID:	30455

Name:	Gto 12 175.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	2.26 MB 
ID:	30456
    Me, Rick, Bruce Bunker, Wannafanta02 were able to meet up and hang out.

Name:	Gto 12 165.jpg 
Views:	47 
ID:	30457
    Bruce brought his 67 firebird vert on Friday and brought out his near finished 39 Pontiac on Sunday. The workmanship is simply amazing from Bruce, his wife and DAD.

Name:	Gto 12 089.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	2.24 MB 
ID:	30458
    Bruce won one of the BEST OF SHOW embroidered jactets. NO small feat, as there were 1000's of entries. CONGRAT'S BRUCE!

Name:	Gto 12 158.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	2.37 MB 
ID:	30459
    And he's not done yet. Bruce also won one of the coveted etched mug awards!!! We had a DJ with a microphone out in traffic at the light handing out mugs and bottles of heat and CRO invites judged by spectator participation.

Name:	Gto 12 157.jpg 
ID:	30460
    Not to be out done...Rick (the lone wolf) made the 4 hr drive up from Ohio. Wasn't able to bring his showcar, but I'm sure he's HOOKED on the DC and will not miss the event again! He was singled out for his trip up here from OHIO and also snatched one of the MUGS. Congrat's Rick!

Name:	Gto 12 159.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	2.41 MB 
ID:	30429

Name:	Gto 12 098.jpg 
Size:	2.27 MB 
ID:	30428
    My GTO made it, but sure missed the Sunbird. Parts are suppose to arrive today. DAY late $$$ short! Awesome time crusin and enjoying the largest car related event in the World!
    Last edited by Justa6; 08-18-2014 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Missed adding pic's so Edited and added them in. Messed up the originals and made them attachments somehow. Will try to dele

Blog Entries

I told Rick from the start, do not be shocked by anything you see this weekend. So where do you wanna start?
    Grabber....where were you?

Name:	Gto 12 193.jpg 
Views:	82 
ID:	30430
    Nautic....??? there were VANS

Name:	Gto 12 109.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	2.21 MB 
ID:	30431
    23 T.....Next year?

Name:	Gto 12 216.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	2.33 MB 
ID:	30432
    Bikes in all shapes N sizes

Name:	Gto 12 122.jpg 
ID:	30433

Name:	Gto 12 130.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	2.36 MB 
ID:	30434
    EVERYBODY loves a burnout! We sucked soooo much exhaust N tiresmoke this weekend, we will be dizzy for the next week!

Name:	Gto 12 015.jpg 
Size:	2.31 MB 
ID:	30435

Name:	Gto 12 188.jpg 
Size:	2.15 MB 
ID:	30436

Name:	Gto 12 207.jpg 
Size:	2.39 MB 
ID:	30437

Name:	Gto 12 220.jpg 
Views:	45 
ID:	30438

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justa6 View Post
    This is the place to post your dream cruise pic's and stories. The 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise is under way. 1st day was fantastic! Our local ABC station, will broadcast live from all the cities on the route, tomorrow. From 7-9pm. GREAT coverage of the event!! This year "the 20th Anniversary" will be highlighted nationwide. A shortened 1hr version will be played on syndicated stations all around the country over the next 3 weeks. Rick and I met up and double teamed (duel champ members) handing out Cro invite/stickers to the cruisers and getting a ton of pic's. Did some crusin, perfect day. Temps in the 70's N sunshine.
    Share your pic's N stories. Anybody hear about the Gas Monkee brainfart on Woodward today? LMAO
    Gas Monkee link....still rollin on the floor laughin my A$$ off.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Blog Entries

Name:	Gto 12 010.jpg 
Views:	52 
ID:	30439

Name:	Gto 12 028.jpg 
Size:	2.41 MB 
ID:	30440

Name:	Gto 12 046.jpg 
Size:	2.31 MB 
ID:	30441

Name:	Gto 12 055.jpg 
Size:	2.42 MB 
ID:	30442

Name:	Gto 12 056.jpg 
ID:	30443

Name:	Gto 12 063.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	2.33 MB 
ID:	30444

Name:	Gto 12 065.jpg 
Size:	2.21 MB 
ID:	30445

Name:	Gto 12 077.jpg 
Size:	2.17 MB 
ID:	30446

Name:	Gto 12 017.jpg 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	30447

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Ride of the Month Winner - July 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - July 2014

Thanks for sharing the pics. I really need to add that to my short list of things to do since it's just an 9 hour drive away.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sedanman View Post
    Thanks for sharing the pics. I really need to add that to my short list of things to do since it's just an 9 hour drive away.
    I took close to 500 pic's over the 2 days....many more to come. Justa pain to downsize each one before posting. Will work on it when I can. I know Rick N I were not the only CRO members in this crowd. Hope others will chip in.

Rookie Member

Smile That's my car!

[QUOTE=Justa6;26693]I told Rick from the start, do not be shocked by anything you see this weekend. So where do you wanna start?
    Grabber....where were you?

Name:	Gto 12 193.jpg 
Views:	82 
ID:	30430

This is a picture of my Comet. Just joined this forum as Comet Mick. I was coming back from spending all day in Flint at the Back to the Bricks car show. This car is a copy of the first car I ever bought when I was stationed in the Air Force at Selfridge back in 1970. My brother and I restored it. it took four years and has been on the road for three years. Not a trailer queen I drive it everywhere I can. The outside of this car looks just like my first one and I did a custom interior. That bright lime green color you see on the driver's seat is just a seat cover, not the true color of the interior.

Mick Stolarczyk

Hall of Fame Member Green Grabber's Avatar
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

Cool Comet, welcome to the site Mick!
    Don't touch the trim!
    Green Grabber,2010 Hot Wheels K-Mart Street Beasts Maverick, 408 Stroker, Scat crank, Keith Black (icon) Forged Pistons, icon Forged I beam rods, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, Comp Cams XE282HR cam, Crane Energizer Rockers, 2.02 Intake 1.60 Exhaust, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Quick Fuel 750 DP, TREMEC TKO 5 speed, Steeda shifter, 4:11 Trac Lok

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information