Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hall of Fame Member Green Grabber's Avatar
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

Default Thanks Cool Rides...........

Got my winnings from the CRO Winter Blues Bracket Challenge, Cool Rides Hat and Shirt,
    some more Calenders and a bottle of Sta-Bil 360 and the $50.00 gift card, already spent that and then some
    on an in car DVR for the Grabber.....

Name:  In car DVR.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  64.5 KB
    Don't touch the trim!
    Green Grabber,2010 Hot Wheels K-Mart Street Beasts Maverick, 408 Stroker, Scat crank, Keith Black (icon) Forged Pistons, icon Forged I beam rods, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, Comp Cams XE282HR cam, Crane Energizer Rockers, 2.02 Intake 1.60 Exhaust, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Quick Fuel 750 DP, TREMEC TKO 5 speed, Steeda shifter, 4:11 Trac Lok

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Sweet.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges

Quote Originally Posted by Justa6 View Post
    Sweet.
    Yeah so now when I smoke one of those SS Camino's you will see the resulting video
    Last edited by Green Grabber; 05-03-2014 at 02:08 PM.
    Don't touch the trim!
    Green Grabber,2010 Hot Wheels K-Mart Street Beasts Maverick, 408 Stroker, Scat crank, Keith Black (icon) Forged Pistons, icon Forged I beam rods, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, Comp Cams XE282HR cam, Crane Energizer Rockers, 2.02 Intake 1.60 Exhaust, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Quick Fuel 750 DP, TREMEC TKO 5 speed, Steeda shifter, 4:11 Trac Lok

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpKicking the TiresChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards 104+ Featured Ride - January 2014CRO Member of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Green Grabber View Post
    Yeah so now when I smoke one of those SS Camino's you will see the resulting video
    This alone is worth the price of admission. Maybe you can kill 2 birds with 1 stone and beat an ElCamino that looks like a boat! LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by 360Rocket View Post
    This alone is worth the price of admission. Maybe you can kill 2 birds with 1 stone and beat an ElCamino that looks like a boat! LMAO.

Been looking for that yellow SS that was moving that first day I saw it, I have saw it once more but I was in the Aztek, didn't want to make him feel that bad getting beat by an Aztek

Don't touch the trim!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Ride of the Month Winner - February 2014STA-BIL Featured Ride - Featured February 2014

love the camera/video, sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO ChampionSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2014CRO Member of the Week

Nice prizes and camera. Loving the banter.

Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line

Blog Entries
    Achievements Burning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards STA-BIL Featured Ride - August 2012CRO Member of the Week

sweet congrats that is a nice camera cant wate to see the vido
    OLD MOPARS NEVER DIE THEY JUST GO FASTER

Well seeing as I was into camera's and stuff, I have had a security camera system here at home for a couple of years now, I finally got a smart phone with a large screen and this morning decided it's time to make use of all the technology I have available, so now I have my phone set up to where I can see my security camera's here at home from anywhere! I have it configured to be seen and controlled from my phone, so I can go anywhere and keep an eye on things here at home, loving technology
    Don't touch the trim!

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information