Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Member of the Week

Default i live here "where are you ? goggle earth """ check it out and post yours

lets see where we can go with this lets see where you live , as you can see I live just 12 miles from buffalo NY, and I live about a mile from lake Erie, in hamburg NY, my house backs up to about forty acre of state land and a huge pond right behind my house it is about two acre of water ,lots of bass and deer right in my back yard, nice dead end street and lots of trails to snowmobile and quad on ,, : where you at?? maybe we can then make a full map and put pins it it to show where all the CRO,members live ,what do ya think?? just be able to click on a pin and see who lives where
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5-IMAG0135.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	25110   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-IMAG0133.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	25108   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-IMAG0132.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	25107   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6-IMAG0136.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	25111   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-IMAG0131.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	25106  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4-IMAG0134.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	25109  
    Last edited by 23t-bucket; 01-09-2014 at 03:22 AM.

Hall of Fame Member Green Grabber's Avatar
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

Thanks for pointing out your house, I hope you have some nice things so I can come by while you are in Cancun, leave the hot tub going and a key under that rock close to your front door, I will at least leave you some food so you can eat when you get back, but don't expect anything else to be there, after all I have a week to clean you out!

ps: leave the key to the trailer containing your T Bucket on the kitchen counter so I can remove it from the trailer and use the trailer to haul stuff!

Nice house!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23T's house.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	25114
    Last edited by Green Grabber; 01-09-2014 at 03:06 AM. Reason: ADDY DELETE
    Don't touch the trim!
    Green Grabber,2010 Hot Wheels K-Mart Street Beasts Maverick, 408 Stroker, Scat crank, Keith Black (icon) Forged Pistons, icon Forged I beam rods, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, Comp Cams XE282HR cam, Crane Energizer Rockers, 2.02 Intake 1.60 Exhaust, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Quick Fuel 750 DP, TREMEC TKO 5 speed, Steeda shifter, 4:11 Trac Lok

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line

Quote Originally Posted by Green Grabber View Post
    Thanks for pointing out your house, I hope you have some nice things so I can come by while you are in Cancun, leave the hot tub going and a key under that rock close to your front door, I will at least leave you some food so you can eat when you get back, but don't expect anything else to be there, after all I have a week to clean you out!

PS: leave the key to the trailer containing your T Bucket on the kitchen counter so I can remove it from the trailer and use the trailer to haul stuff!
    better bring a steak for my German Shepperd cause I only left enough for one day
    we definitely have an alarm ,but better than that both my neighbors are cops, and anyway my brother is staying at the house cause he wants to use the hot tub and my sleds, but if you do stop by he will take you for a snowmobile ride and empty my liquor cabinet I am sure by the way you got the wrong house I live to the left of that house

Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges

Quote Originally Posted by 23t-bucket View Post
    better bring a steak for my German Shepperd cause I only left enough for one day
    we definitely have an alarm ,but better than that both my neighbors are cops, and anyway my brother is staying at the house cause he wants to use the hot tub and my sleds, but if you do stop by he will take you for a snowmobile ride and empty my liquor cabinet I am sure
    Can I bring my 130# rotty?
    Did you like my pic of your house?
    It's a nice house
    Don't touch the trim!
    Green Grabber,2010 Hot Wheels K-Mart Street Beasts Maverick, 408 Stroker, Scat crank, Keith Black (icon) Forged Pistons, icon Forged I beam rods, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, Comp Cams XE282HR cam, Crane Energizer Rockers, 2.02 Intake 1.60 Exhaust, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Quick Fuel 750 DP, TREMEC TKO 5 speed, Steeda shifter, 4:11 Trac Lok

Blog Entries

Can I bring my 130# rotty?
    Did you like my pic of your house?
    It's a nice house
    yes please do mabe they will have fun and we can sell the rottysheperd pups

yes please do mabe they will have fun and we can sell the rottysheperd pups
    Lol sounds like a plan!
    Don't touch the trim!

Blog Entries

Lol sounds like a plan!
    grabber that is not my house it is the one next door ,the one to the left of that one good thing you did not go to that one ,he is one of the cops

grabber that is not my house it is the one next door ,the one to the left of that one good thing you did not go to that one ,he is one of the cops
    Oh crap, he would have not been happy with me, I was bringing moonshine!
    Don't touch the trim!

Blog Entries

Oh crap, he would have not been happy with me, I was bringing moonshine!
    bring it my brother would love it ,and it will help my liquor cabinet I do think a map of the USA would be cool to have on the site and to see where all the CRO members live

bring it my brother would love it ,and it will help my liquor cabinet I do think a map of the USA would be cool to have on the site and to see where all the CRO members live
    Yeah a map of the USA, but not google earth lol, too easy to locate, and I have been hiding out since I divorced the first bi.....errr wife
    Don't touch the trim!

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information