Cool Rides Online®
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements At the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards SYE! Featured Ride - Featured December 2013

Default This made my day!!!!!

I receved three boxes today from UPS I'm trying to remember what the heck I ordered [been ordering a lot of stuff lately]! I'm reading the UPS label thinking it may be something for my son [same name as mine except III on the end] and I keep seeing Marcel on the labels, my mind is going WTF is happening [don't want to open the boxes if they ain't mine] so I open one up and there is all kinds of automotive products inside NOW I'm really thinking "I did not order this stuff this has gotta be a mistake" opened the second one more automotive stuff "wow I'm thinking somebody really messed up" I'm still thinking Marcel where have I seen that before so I open the third box and there is a picture of my car that says congratulations for being selected as the Start Your Engines! Brand Cool Ride of December 2013. What a surprise I want to thank everyone who voted and Marcel for having Cool Rides Online and a big THANK YOU to Tom Bingham, Director of Marketing for STA-BIL Products. I'm very happy THANK YOU ALL!!!!! Things like this mean so much more than a trophy to me, it makes me feel that all the hard work I put into our hobby is worth it. I love automobiles and always have since young [my wife thinks I spend too much time with cars] again THANK YA'LL SO MUCH!!!!!!!Name:  102_3659.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  98.2 KB

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpKicking the TiresChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards 104+ Featured Ride - January 2014CRO Member of the Week

a well deserved win sir! congrats and thats a whole hella lot of SWAG you got there.

Yes it is and what a surprise it was all this stuff will be put to good use you can bet on that!!!! thanks!!!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Where have I seen that name before

Congrats brother

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Champion303 Featured Ride - October 2013

Congratulations.....I know how you feel. It is an honor just to be selected to compete.
    Of The Things I've Lost in Life, I Miss My Mind The Most! I'm Trying to Find Myself, Have You Seen Me Anywhere?

Insanity is Hereditary, You Get It From You Kids!!! I Use to Have a Life, Now I Have a Wife!!!

Marcel is not a name you hear everyday but I couldn't for the life of me remember where I saw /heard it---- till the last box, thanks again ya'll!!!!

Frosty you are correct, I have been doing the show car thing for 25 plus years now [prior to that I played with aircraft & race cars], I got my share of trophy's/plaques for my hard work on my cars [never a best of show or first place] but my builds aren't made to get that type of award I build working mans cars ones that are presentable at your local cruise in and your not embarrassed to enter a local show, but you ain't got 90k tied up in it nether. Now I enter [my redneck survivor] in shows just for something to do spending the day outside looking at others cars and talking to people getting ideas or giving them ideas an such. We are in this hobby to preserve pieces of history and share them with others along the way we get enjoyment out of these cars awards are great but some one saying to you at a show "YOU DID A REALLY NICE JOB" is better'n any trophy!!!!

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Champion303 Featured Ride - October 2013

I could not agree with you more.

As Red Green says "we all in this together". Again, congratulations on your selection !!!
    Of The Things I've Lost in Life, I Miss My Mind The Most! I'm Trying to Find Myself, Have You Seen Me Anywhere?

Insanity is Hereditary, You Get It From You Kids!!! I Use to Have a Life, Now I Have a Wife!!!

I forgot there was shirts and hats too!!!!!! Thanks again!!!!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Buckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

Default cool

Oh Ya!!!!!$$$!!$!!$$$$$!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Burning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards STA-BIL Featured Ride - August 2012CRO Member of the Week

very nice congrats buddy
    OLD MOPARS NEVER DIE THEY JUST GO FASTER

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information