Cool Rides Online®
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line

Default Merry Christmas to everyone at CRO.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here at CRO. Thank you for all of the support each and every one of you provide for this obsession, I mean hobby that we all share.

Karen and I hope that everyone has an enjoyable season and that Santa is as nice to all of you as he was to us, even if it does mean we have some extra work to do in the off-season before the car shows start up again.

We were wanting to do some exhaust work to our Camaro as while it was nice, the stock system needs just a little help. But since she got her kidney transplant back in April and we have been making the 5.5 hour trip to St. Louis several times a month since then, there just hasn't been the time or the funds to do anything.

Magnaflow had a Christmas contest going this week on their Facebook page, and we got the word today that that they have provided Santa with some help for us and are going to be shipping us this system:
    http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/s...rtnumber=16580

While "I never win any contests" has been my stock phrase since I was a teenager, lol, I guess I can no longer say that now.

So again, we hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year's, and looking forward to another season of car shows to start up soon.

John and Karen

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Congratulations! And thank you for being part of this community - it's folks like you who make it what it is

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Achievements Checking the GaugesKicking the Tires

Merry Christmas CRO!
    I hope to God when i die my wife doesnt sell my stuff for what i told her i paid.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Congrat's on your win, good health to you both for the new year.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line

Thanks guys, and as long as either Karen isn't with me at the time, or like on Friday when I went to do a video of the Camaro doing a drive by since I never get to see what it looks like and that Arkansas State trooper turned the corner at the other end of the road we live on to pull into their sub station just as the back tires started to spin (so I let off and didn't go much over the 25 mph speed limit as I made the run down to the church parking lot, lol), racing could happen now and then. I already know, I mean think, yeah, thats it, "someone" told me this type of car will cruise at 145 and still has a lot of room under the pedal and is only about halfway to the redline, lol.

Anyway, here is how the video ended up coming out after being forced to behave myself, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxVy65nUpt4

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information