Cool Rides Online®

Thread: The Dr said

Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges

Default T

Last edited by Frscke1; 02-01-2014 at 03:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Member of the Week

my heart goes out to you ftiske1 it is so hard to see someone suffer like that ,ill say some prayers for you my friend it never gets easy,lost my son Little over two years ago and I think of him every day ,god bless you my friend

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Thoughts N prayers to you N yours BRO. There is no easy way, even when its for the best. Even harder with the holidays upon us.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

My heart and prayers go out to you, your family and especially your mom.

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Hall of Fame Member Green Grabber's Avatar
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

So sorry to hear of this Frscke1, prayers go out to you, your family and mother, I know it's tough, hang in there.
    Don't touch the trim!
    Green Grabber,2010 Hot Wheels K-Mart Street Beasts Maverick, 408 Stroker, Scat crank, Keith Black (icon) Forged Pistons, icon Forged I beam rods, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, Comp Cams XE282HR cam, Crane Energizer Rockers, 2.02 Intake 1.60 Exhaust, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Quick Fuel 750 DP, TREMEC TKO 5 speed, Steeda shifter, 4:11 Trac Lok

Achievements Wide Open ThrottleAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Featured Ride - June 2011CRO Member of the Week

Prayers sent for you and yours.
    If winning was easy, then the losers would be winners.
    I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line

Default thats a great tree,

you are in me and my wifes prayers my CRO,friend,we know the pain of this time of year and go to our sons grave every Christmas and sit and have a shot of his favorite ,GRAN-MARINER with him good luck friske1 let us know ,, again in our thoughts and prayers,

Blog Entries
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Understand the heartbreak of saying goodbye all to well. Sometimes you JUSTA need to vent. We have your back and continue to keep your family in the thoughts N prayers.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Blog Entries

hope it gets better and she will be a miracle ,going thru a bit with my wifes brother right now he is on a respirator and hoping he pulls out of it by Friday ,we were supposed to leave for Cancun on Friday , just need him healthy by then or we will be canceling it

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Champion303 Featured Ride - October 2013

I understand the pain and sorrow all too well. Lost my materinal grandmother to cancer in 1976 - took her 6 months die. She fell into a coma and never came back. I was never able to say goodbye and I had to watch her die an inch at a time.

Lost my mom in 2008 rather suddenly. We are still not sure why, she just keep getting weaker and weaker to the point that she could not even stand up. Had to keep pumping her with fluids to keep any blood pressure. She begged me to take her home to die but she was too weak at that point to be moved. I was able to say goodbye to her at least. So be thankful you can tell her how much you love her before she goes. Hold her hand and cherish what time you have left - otherwise you will kick yourself.

Praying for a swift and painless release for her is not a selfish thing. You both want it. Keep praying for it.

You and your mom are in my family's prayers too.
    Of The Things I've Lost in Life, I Miss My Mind The Most! I'm Trying to Find Myself, Have You Seen Me Anywhere?

Insanity is Hereditary, You Get It From You Kids!!! I Use to Have a Life, Now I Have a Wife!!!

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information