Cool Rides Online®

Thread: .

Blog Entries
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO Champion - November 2014ISO-HEET Featured Ride - May 2012CRO Member of the Week

Default .

Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse

Hall of Fame Member Green Grabber's Avatar
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

And the same to you Sir!
    Got a treat earlier today, my new Pertronix Dizzy came in, I installed it and yeee haw!
    The only tricks I got were from my Grabber, I thought I would take my first night time drive in it, NOPE! headlights kept going off and on randomly
    Don't touch the trim!
    Green Grabber,2010 Hot Wheels K-Mart Street Beasts Maverick, 408 Stroker, Scat crank, Keith Black (icon) Forged Pistons, icon Forged I beam rods, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, Comp Cams XE282HR cam, Crane Energizer Rockers, 2.02 Intake 1.60 Exhaust, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Quick Fuel 750 DP, TREMEC TKO 5 speed, Steeda shifter, 4:11 Trac Lok

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO Champion - November 2014ISO-HEET Featured Ride - May 2012CRO Member of the Week

Thanks GG- Sorry 'bout the car acting spooky.

Only a single "Trick or Treat" came to our door last night. I can remember, when I was of trick or treat age, I couldn't wait to get home from school and get into my costume and stay out until supper time.

Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges

Quote Originally Posted by cor66vette View Post
    Thanks GG- Sorry 'bout the car acting spooky.

Only a single "Trick or Treat" came to our door last night. I can remember, when I was of trick or treat age, I couldn't wait to get home from school and get into my costume and stay out until supper time.
    It was the headlight switch acting up, installed a new one this morning and all is well, back in the day we would start our trick or treating at around 5 or 6 and end around 10 pm, you really had to watch it though, the older kids on bicycles would ride past you and snatch your candy bag if you didn't keep it close.
    I had nobody come around trick or treating last night, but I do live in the woods!
    Don't touch the trim!
    Green Grabber,2010 Hot Wheels K-Mart Street Beasts Maverick, 408 Stroker, Scat crank, Keith Black (icon) Forged Pistons, icon Forged I beam rods, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, Comp Cams XE282HR cam, Crane Energizer Rockers, 2.02 Intake 1.60 Exhaust, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Quick Fuel 750 DP, TREMEC TKO 5 speed, Steeda shifter, 4:11 Trac Lok

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Green Grabber View Post
    ,,, you really had to watch it though, the older kids on bicycles would ride past you and snatch your candy bag if you didn't keep it close.
    When I was a kid growing up in a pretty tough neighborhood in East New York, Brooklyn, we had a sort of code: that any fights we had with another would be with someone our own age. Strange, but even as 9 and 10 year olds, we adhered to that way of thinking. One Halloween, an older kid trick-or-treated me and my bag of candy, but wasn't satisfied with what I handed over to him, and he took the whole bag. My older brother (younger than that kid) was hanging out on a nearby corner, and a friend of mine who was with me, ran over to him and told him what was going on. My brother came over to where all this was going on, and while that kid was munching on my candy, saw my brother and knew he was gonna be sorry - my bro had a rep for ,,, well, he had a rep. After the kid couldn't talk his way out of what he did, my brother "dealt" with him. Funny how that kid couldn't do enough for me after that Halloween night.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Grabber View Post
    I had nobody come around trick or treating last night, but I do live in the woods!
    I would definitely pass on trick or treating your place

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Member of the Week

Cool trick or treat

it was rainy and windy but still had about a hundred kids come and they lover the car all decorated up , hell the parents liked it to and took many pictures of it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0045.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	23216   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0035.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	23215   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0049.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	23218   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0047.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	23217   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image10312011152232.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	23219  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image10312011131942.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	23220  

Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line

[QUOTE=cor66vette;18545]..... - my bro had a rep for ,,, well, he had a rep. After the kid couldn't talk his way out of what he did, my brother "dealt" with him. Funny how that kid couldn't do enough for me after that Halloween night.

Amazing, family may do or so anything about family, but let someone else say or do something..... lol

I would definitely pass on trick or treating your place

[/QUOTE]

Yep. am the creepy old dude in the run down shack with alot of old cars in my yard and a 120 pound rotty on a chain, I always have an axe handy along with a septic tank that will dissolve a body in a hurry!
    Don't touch the trim!

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information