Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Buckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Default Bobby Cleveland, STA-BIL's Engine Answerman Heading to SEMA Show in Las Vegas

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leroy and Kerry Leaving for SEMA.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	23117
    Engine Answeman Team Members Leroy Santana and Kerry Evans ready to hit the road for Las Vegas!

http://engineanswerman.com/the-2013-sema-show/

The 2013 SEMA Show

Our STA-BIL Engine Answerman™ team is headed to Las Vegas for the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show, November 5-8.

This is the Big Time! We’re fueling up for excitement in two booth locations, inside at Booth Number 20141 and outside at Booth Number 61117. Our Gold Eagle Executive, Sales and Marketing team members will be inside and our Engine Answerman Team will be outside.

Outside, we’ll be taking to folks about proper fuel management and while handing out samples of STA-BIL Ethanol Treatment® and demonstrating how it protects the inside of your fuel tank. STA-BIL Ethanol Treatment provides protection against the harmful effects of ethanol-blended fuels, protecting against corrosion, removing water and cleaning the fuel system, and should be used at every fill up.

We’ll also have samples of 303® Speed Detailer™ and 303 Aerospace Protectant. 303 Speed Detailer shines and protects between waxes, producing a high gloss finish that protects surfaces with powerful UV blockers and helps protect against light surface scratches.

I will also have my World’s Fastest Lawn Mower on display, which set the World Land Speed Record of 96.529 mph at the Bonneville Salt Flats. In addition, I’ll have my Monster Mower along with my racing lawn mowers, which have won 10 U.S. Lawn Mower Racing Association national championships. And yes, you can sit on my mowers and have your picture taken!

The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world. It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. In addition, the SEMA Show provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more.

The SEMA Show 2012 drew more than 60,000 domestic and international buyers. The displays are segmented into 12 sections, and a New Products Showcase featured nearly 2,000 newly introduced parts, tools and components. In addition, the SEMA Show provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more…

If you are a member of the automotive or related industry, I hope to see you there!

Please note: The SEMA Show is a trade-only event and not open to the general public. But since so many of our Cool Rides On Line friends our part of the automotive industry, I thought I'd share this with everyone.

Thanks!

Bobby

Rolling through New Mexico!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SEMA - New Mexixo.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	23116
    Bruce Kaufman
    PR & Event Marketing Manager, Gold Eagle Co.
    www.goldeagle.com
    President, U.S. Lawn Mower Racing Association
    www.letsmow.com

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

See you there bud! I'm taking the other blue bus tomorrow also known as Southwest Airlines

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Member of the Week

Thumbs up SEMA

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
    See you there bud! I'm taking the other blue bus tomorrow also known as Southwest Airlines
    wish I could of made it was supposed to take a car down to Florida for a friend ,but decided to ship it instead ,,, have a great time ,they just got the monorail going last time I went it was awesome , got to go on it every day ,if you get over to boligeos look up my friend ,Billy Ganon who has been there ever since we got out of high school works out back at the high end bacwrak? bad spelling ,

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas

Default on the plane right now on way to SEMA/AAPEX

On the Southwest flight to SEMA right now, according to the browser message from Southwest, we're 2 hours out. Will be sure to post some picks of the pre-show and first day of the show.

I go back to Chicago on Tuesday but I'm sure Bobby will post more pics since he'll be there until Friday

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Champion303 Featured Ride - October 2013

Default SEMA Is On The Bucket List

Attending the SEMA Show is on my bucket list of shows and events to attend at least once in my life. I am not one who wants to hob nob with celebrities, but rather look at all the gorgeous cars that the SEMA show manages to produce, and check out the new technology that suppliers come up with for our cars.

Oh yeah, pretty girls in the booths isn't a bad marketing idea either. It works.....rather well too.

Have a great time and a safe trip out and back guys !
    Of The Things I've Lost in Life, I Miss My Mind The Most! I'm Trying to Find Myself, Have You Seen Me Anywhere?

Insanity is Hereditary, You Get It From You Kids!!! I Use to Have a Life, Now I Have a Wife!!!

Hall of Fame Member Green Grabber's Avatar
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

Keep a lookout for a buddy of mine...Chris Moore and his 1972 Maverick, he should be there with the Optima Ultimate Streetcar Invitational, also say hello to Dave in the Pypes Exhaust booth.
    Don't touch the trim!
    Green Grabber,2010 Hot Wheels K-Mart Street Beasts Maverick, 408 Stroker, Scat crank, Keith Black (icon) Forged Pistons, icon Forged I beam rods, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, Comp Cams XE282HR cam, Crane Energizer Rockers, 2.02 Intake 1.60 Exhaust, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Quick Fuel 750 DP, TREMEC TKO 5 speed, Steeda shifter, 4:11 Trac Lok

Achievements Buckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

I'll soon be on my way, but in a way "I'm already there" as this photo of "Me" with my buddy Kerry Evans shows!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kerry with BC Cutout.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	23212
    Bruce Kaufman
    PR & Event Marketing Manager, Gold Eagle Co.
    www.goldeagle.com
    President, U.S. Lawn Mower Racing Association
    www.letsmow.com

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Member of the Week

Cool nice picture

your shorter than I remember <ill take that back have a good time I have been there at least five times and would of loved to come this year ,but it eas not in the cards this year,
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Green Grabber View Post
    Keep a lookout for a buddy of mine...Chris Moore and his 1972 Maverick, he should be there with the Optima Ultimate Streetcar Invitational, also say hello to Dave in the Pypes Exhaust booth.
    I've known a few folks from Pypes and the sister company from doing the same shows as them. I'm horrible with names but chances are if he's part of the Pypes event/truck crew, I know him and likely had a few beers with him as well

Blog Entries

Some more shots I took before I left (Have to go home today) - it'd be a bad idea to miss the wife's birthday

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information