Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Champion303 Featured Ride - October 2013

Default Golling Buick-GMC Classic Car Show - Lake Orion, MI

On Saturday, September 21, 2013 at Golling Buick-GMC dealership in Lake Orion, MI. Free registration. 9:00am til 4:00 pm. Registration is from 8:00am til 11:30 am. Food, entertainment, clowns, kids area, community businesses and non profits selling or displaying their goods. Ladies boutique too. Many other surprises. Over 100 trophies to be given out, Dash plaques to all.
    Of The Things I've Lost in Life, I Miss My Mind The Most! I'm Trying to Find Myself, Have You Seen Me Anywhere?

Insanity is Hereditary, You Get It From You Kids!!! I Use to Have a Life, Now I Have a Wife!!!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Thank you again for taking care of my LITE work Frosty. I am making bags of Gold Eagle samples, product, stickers, CRO invites and business cards to be donated by COOLRIDES as doorprizes. Thank you Marcel. Hoping for great fall weather.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges

Glad I can be your social secretary once again buddy. No worries!!!
    Of The Things I've Lost in Life, I Miss My Mind The Most! I'm Trying to Find Myself, Have You Seen Me Anywhere?

Insanity is Hereditary, You Get It From You Kids!!! I Use to Have a Life, Now I Have a Wife!!!

This year the charity proceeds are going to LOVE Inc.

JUSTA - I am planning to be there around 8 am. See you there buddy.

Achievements Wide Open ThrottleAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Featured Ride - June 2011CRO Member of the Week

Sounds like a good time! Best of luck on the weather too! Still waiting to see where this giant blob tracks to know whether or not I'll be racing tomorrow...
    If winning was easy, then the losers would be winners.
    I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    This year the charity proceeds are going to LOVE Inc.

JUSTA - I am planning to be there around 8 am. See you there buddy.
    Can't give you an exact time. Drop the daughter @ Metro by 6am, shoot home N grab the GTO N I'll be headed that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtdhw View Post
    Sounds like a good time! Best of luck on the weather too! Still waiting to see where this giant blob tracks to know whether or not I'll be racing tomorrow...
    Weather man says the rain is out of here over night. Cooler temps - highs near 70, dryer, and partly sunny. Should be a good one for us. How 'bout you?

Quote Originally Posted by Justa6 View Post
    Can't give you an exact time. Drop the daughter @ Metro by 6am, shoot home N grab the GTO N I'll be headed that way.
    I understand the airport dash thing all too well buddy. See ya' when I see ya'.

Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line

Sounds like it will be a great time and definitely for a good cause. Best of luck, hope the weather holds and everyone has a great time.

Blog Entries

It was still raining @ 5:30am. Mudd sucks on your way to a show! Couple spotty showers. Justa enough to send the vert owners scrambling. (like Frosty ) Afternoon brought the sunshine and the end to a great show. Frosty scored a Cruisers Choice trophy and I was amazed the GTO scored a FUN CRUISER trophy. Guessing 200 cars. A salute to our troops by active members raising the FLAG to the national anthem, then back to half staff. Miss Michigan handed out the awards. Think there were 3 bands, and a dance troup of kids performed. Appearances by All 3 of Detroits sports teams maskots, local high school cheerleaders were surrounding cars for photo op's. A big thank you to Marcel, Coolrides and Gold Eagle for doorprize materials. (that was all they had to give away and was so happy to recieve the bags of materials I made up.) Spent the day chating and handing out CRO business cards. Hope we get a bunch of new members. YES I have PIC'S.
    Sorry 3 try's and it won't let me upload. Will work on this later. Ok try it this way.

Last edited by Justa6; 09-22-2013 at 01:57 AM. Reason: add photo's

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information