Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Default 2013 woodward dream cruise

Who's going? And where are you hangin out? I'm going to be hangin with the Pontiac Widetrackers in Pontiac. Huron/Woodward before lot #9. Fri/Sat. So many classic's/hotrods everywhere 24/7 already. Sad Note...This will be the 1st time the Sunbird will sit out the summer season. But I'm still knockin off stuff from the to do list on the GTO. Gettin better everytime out.

Finally have my new custom exhaust finished. Flowmasters soundin good.

I have the CHIEF tiger. LOL
    Last edited by Justa6; 08-01-2013 at 08:35 PM. Reason: add pic's
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Really NOBODY? Check the link to get revved up.
    http://theoaklandpress.com/articles/...mode=fullstory

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO Champion - November 2014ISO-HEET Featured Ride - May 2012CRO Member of the Week

That's incredible that over a million people will be attending. Has to be nothing less than fantastic.
    Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse

Blog Entries

It's like driving in the Thanksgiving day parade for 16 miles. Then you turn around and see the other side on the way back! The local ABC channel does a 3 hr live coverage from a number of cities, switching back N forth, coving all kinds of events. If you look in the background you will see the Sta-bil rig and my Sunbird. Sad story as to why my Bird didn't make the kickoff of coverage for the PONTIAC end of the cruise.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxjLo58ijjg

Blog Entries
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Would love to be there! If I go it will be as a spectator since our teams are booked for other shows that weekend

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Default First timer

This will be my first time even though I used to drag race there in my younger days. I am driving our 1975 Buick Indy 500 Pace Car. Will be waving thru the hatches at everyone. Think I can fly the caution flags on it while cruising?
    Name:  DSCF4049.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  100.3 KB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freespirit View Post
    This will be my first time even though I used to drag race there in my younger days. I am driving our 1975 Buick Indy 500 Pace Car. Will be waving thru the hatches at everyone. Think I can fly the caution flags on it while cruising?
    Name:  DSCF4049.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  100.3 KB
    ANYTHING goes bro!

This wouldn't happen any other time of year!!! Except parades.
    What city are you in? Thats one special Coolride you have there.

Achievements Stepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Champion303 Featured Ride - October 2013

Since I am a Widetracker, I will be there on Huron and Woodward with JUSTA6 as well.

With over 2 million spectators and somewhere north of 50,000 cars, the Woodward Dream Cruise can become the Woodward Dream Crawl at certain points in the route. It is also the single largest car show event in the country. The route itself is from Ferndale (just outside of the Detroit city limits) to Pontiac. It is 16 miles long!

Woodward Avenue is designated as M-1 in Michigan. It was the first paved road in America.
    Of The Things I've Lost in Life, I Miss My Mind The Most! I'm Trying to Find Myself, Have You Seen Me Anywhere?

Insanity is Hereditary, You Get It From You Kids!!! I Use to Have a Life, Now I Have a Wife!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
    Would love to be there! If I go it will be as a spectator since our teams are booked for other shows that weekend
    Let me know where your going to be if you make the trip. Maybe you can hook a ride with Shawn. LOL He said last year....maybe this year???

Legendary Member gothic_smurf_89's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

wished i could make it but idk how it whould be looking with me pulling in with an tuner
    if you aint breaking it.you aint driven it right.haha

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information