Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    General Administrator Cool Rides Online's Avatar
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements At the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges

Exclamation 2012 Cool Rides Online Ride of the Year Poll

2012 Cool Rides Online Ride of the Year Poll

Posted on January 15, 2013 by Marcel

Every month in 2012, the Cool Rides Online team and our sponsors selected FIVE cool rides to feature each month. Then we held an online poll that was open to the public to select that month’s “Ride of the Month”. Below are the 12 Ride of the Month winners as chosen by YOU, the reader.

Now it is time to select the “2012 Cool Rides Online Ride of the Year” from the 12 monthly winners. Below is the picture of each ride followed by a brief description of it. At the bottom of the page, you will see a poll where you can vote for your favorite ride! Visitors are allowed to vote once per day and the voting closes on the evening of February 17th. The winner of this poll will win the Ride of the Year honors and with that a $100 gift card, a personalized crystal award and will be featured on the cover of our next Cool Rides Online calendar! The first and second runner-ups will each receive their own award along with product prizes from our sponsors.

Read the full story and vote for your favorite here: http://coolridesonline.net/news-blog...the-year-poll/

Achievements Burning TiresAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Ride of the Month Winner - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Cool

Thank You Cool Rides and Gold Eagle...

Good Luck Everyone...

Thanks to everyone that votes/voted for my 1970 Buick GSX...

BCA # 45934 / Central New England Chapter / BCA
    Central New England Chapter / BCA - Membership Coordinator / Recording Secretary
    BPG # 2313 / Northeast GS/GN Club / Buick GS Club of America # 2943

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway" John Wayne

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC77 View Post
    Thank You Cool Rides and Gold Eagle...

Good Luck Everyone...

Thanks to everyone that votes/voted for my 1970 Buick GSX...

Best of luck to you

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Achievements Burning TiresAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Ride of the Month Winner - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
    Best of luck to you

Thanks Marcel...

Blog Entries
    Achievements Burning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards STA-BIL Featured Ride - August 2012CRO Member of the Week

Default wow

Just happy to have won the 1st time thanks for all the vote that got me here
    OLD MOPARS NEVER DIE THEY JUST GO FASTER

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Good luck to all.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO Champion - November 2014ISO-HEET Featured Ride - May 2012CRO Member of the Week

I didn't win ROTM for May but I'm appreciative I was chosen to participate. I got some nice stuff as consolation and had a really good time during the month- my b'day month, btw. What more could one ask.

Now we have to make THIS choice? Can CoolRides make it any more difficult for us? It's hard enough voting each month for the coolest ride but now we're expected to vote for the best of the best?
    Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse

Blog Entries
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by cor66vette View Post
    I didn't win ROTM for May but I'm appreciative I was chosen to participate. I got some nice stuff as consolation and had a really good time during the month- my b'day month, btw. What more could one ask.

Now we have to make THIS choice? Can CoolRides make it any more difficult for us? It's hard enough voting each month for the coolest ride but now we're expected to vote for the best of the best?

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

General Administrator Cool Rides Online's Avatar
    Achievements At the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges

Exclamation Voting changes

We've noticed that there has been some automated voting used to stack votes. To correct this issue moving forward, only votes from authenticated addresses will be accepted.

This contest is intended to be ifriendly competition in good nature. We believe that the collector car & "gearhead" community is one made of people of principle with "old school" respect and honor. Let's prove it by having a fun and fair competition

You may some of the vote percentages bounce around over the next few days as the unauthorized votes are removed.

Have a great last two weeks of voting everyone!

Achievements Wide Open ThrottleAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Featured Ride - June 2011CRO Member of the Week

"as the unauthorized votes are removed"

If winning was easy, then the losers would be winners.
    I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information