Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    General Administrator Cool Rides Online's Avatar
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements At the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges

Exclamation Meet January’s featured rides and contestants for Ride of the Month

Meet January’s contestants for Ride of the Month

Posted on January 1, 2013 by Marcel

Every month the Cool Rides Online team and our sponsors select FIVE cool rides to feature each month. Each featured ride will receive a care package with over $150 worth of prizes. But that’s not all! The five featured rides then compete via online poll for the honor of being chosen as the Cool Rides Online Ride of the Month! The ride of the month will receive an additional marble plaque, an official Pit Crew Jersey and a chance to compete for the Ride of the Year! For promotional details Click HERE. For the entry form Click HERE. Now to meet this month’s featured rides!!!

Representing STA-BIL Fuel Stabilizer: John’s 1929 Ford Model A
    “I have owned “Wicked in Suede” 20 yrs. I found the truck in pieces about 10 miles from home and bought it and brought it home. It runs a small block 385 Horse Chevrolet with a 200R-4 overdrive. It’s chopped 3 inches. It has old style tuck-n-roll stitching. It rolls on a TCI chassis. It’s won 27 awards in 28 months and is driven as much as possible. It’s gotten magazine coverage and has been in several photo sessions. It has won several major shows and has received TV coverage as well. At this writing I am preparing for the GRAND NATIONAL ROADSTER SHOW. The build took 18 yrs to do and is fast and fun to drive!

Representing 104+ Octane Boost: Chris’ 1967 Chevy II Nova SS
    “This is our 1967 Chevy II Nova SS 500 inch big block chevy Brodex heads Gary Williams 1050 cfm carb, 200 [COLOR=blue !important]hp shot of Nos. pg trans transking electric shift transbrake, w/4500 stall on Hoosher 275 60 drag raidals,TCI/Fabquest front clip and 4 link W/9″ strange rear end 4:56, Bench seat, column shift, Borla ext. system. This car was a barn find the body and paint has not been changed but everything else has! It still looks great!!! And runs GREAT without giving away its ET it runs 118mph in the 1/8 mile…on street tires and mufflers Headed to “Cruzin the Coast” Mississippi soon, hope we see you there!”

Representing Iso-HEET Gasline Antifreeze & Water Remover: Bob’s 1998 Dodge Dakota
    “All work done by me. Specs Specs and Mods Body Custom Mixed Base Paint Flame Job by Wayne Massimi and Javier Soto Custom Air Brushed Viper Hood Badge by Javier Soto Suncoast Fiberglass Hood with Lexan Mirrored Underside Stillen Grill Shell Stillen Bumper Cover Stillen Grills Xenon Ground Effects SS Roll Pan and Mirrors Lo-Pro Tonnue Cover with Lexan Mirrored Underside Flipped Tailgate Handle, Painted Door Handles and Shaved Antenna Clear Headlights, Front Corners and Taillights Suspension and Under-body Lowered 2″ up front and 4″ out back using Western Chassis and Hotchkis Components Hotchkis Re-valved Shocks Boss 304 Wheels wrapped in Toyo Proxies 295 45 18 all around EBC GD Slotted / Dimpled rotors EBC 7000 Green Stuff Pads Energy Suspension Poly Bushings…” Read full build here: http://forums.coolridesonline.net/album.php?albumid=736

Representing Start Your Engines! Fuel System Revitalizer: Robert’s 2003 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail
    “Lowered Sterling Silver and Vivid Black 100th Aniversary model with Anniversary medallion air cleaner cover, horn cover, studded tank bib, and studded windshield bag. Nostalgic floorboards and foot controls. Headlight, passing lamps, and turn signal visor kits. 40 LED fender tip Genesis light kits under smoked lenses. Smoked turn signal kit with LED lighting and auxiliary brake light kit. Smoked Genesis II LED tail lamp with strobe kit.”

Representing 303® Products: Mark’s 1937 Chevy Pickup
    “This is my 1937 Chevy Pro Street Pickup. It took 7 years of nights and weekends to finish this truck. It has an Art Morris frame, 9″ rear diff, 4 link, 31x18x20 Budnick rims, Mickey Thompson tires, 4L80E trans, 355 small block phase 6 bow tie heads, 510 . Body has been strethed and reshaped, ppg paint. I built the motor and trans and diff, I did a lot of the metal work. Had someone build the grill and help with painting the interior. I ran tubing all under the truck to hide wires and keep under the hood neat and clean. It has AC, power windows and I have driven it over 1,000 miles this year to car shows so I try to keep it off the trailer. Thanks for looking!”

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Great choices....as always. Good Luck to all.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Member of the Week

i agree nice selection GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Achievements Burning TiresAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Ride of the Month Winner - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Cool

Good Luck everyone...

Very Cool Rides again...
    BCA # 45934 / Central New England Chapter / BCA
    Central New England Chapter / BCA - Membership Coordinator / Recording Secretary
    BPG # 2313 / Northeast GS/GN Club / Buick GS Club of America # 2943

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway" John Wayne

Blog Entries
    Achievements Burning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards STA-BIL Featured Ride - August 2012CRO Member of the Week

Default wow

Some very sweet rides for the start of 2013 good luck all

Rookie Member
    Achievements Kicking the Tires

Have to say I do like this forum!!!!

Very glad that it showed up on my feed on fb. Looking forward to seeing and learning things.

General Administrator Cool Rides Online's Avatar
    Achievements At the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges

Quote Originally Posted by DaChef View Post
    Have to say I do like this forum!!!!

Very glad that it showed up on my feed on fb. Looking forward to seeing and learning things.
    We're glad to have you join us

Achievements At the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

Very 'Cool Rides' indeed.

I will vote for the coolest.
    Cheers, Sean
    Does anyone have any marbles for sale? I seem to have lost all mine.
    Proud owner of Misty Meaner 1969 El Camino SS396
    http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/albu.../user/myelkyss
    1973 Vega hatchback "Dennis the Menace"

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Default Close one!!!

Wow- there's only 1% between first and second with just a few days to go. This is going to be the closest one we've had in a while!

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Achievements Burning TiresAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Ride of the Month Winner - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Cool

Congrats John...

Very nice Ford, and that's coming from a Buick Guy...
    BCA # 45934 / Central New England Chapter / BCA
    Central New England Chapter / BCA - Membership Coordinator / Recording Secretary
    BPG # 2313 / Northeast GS/GN Club / Buick GS Club of America # 2943

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway" John Wayne

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information