Cool Rides Online®
    General Administrator Cool Rides Online's Avatar
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements At the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges

Thumbs up This week's featured member (12/24/12): VERY KOOL

VERY KOOL is a retired Associate Dean at a University in Buffalo and avid bowler and golfer. He loves cool rides and currently owns a modified 2007 Saturn Sky Redline

Learn more about VERY KOOL on our blog: http://coolridesonline.net/news-blog...eek-very-kool/

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Great ride. Like the mods so far
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Member of the Week

Default sweet ride

welcome aboard ,,sweet ride, hope we run into each other this next summer,, i live in hamburg NY, and go to many cruise nights with our two old cars,

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO Champion - November 2014ISO-HEET Featured Ride - May 2012CRO Member of the Week

Welcome
    Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse

Achievements Burning TiresAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Ride of the Month Winner - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Cool

to Cool Rides...

Very Cool Ride, congrats...

BCA # 45934 / Central New England Chapter / BCA
    Central New England Chapter / BCA - Membership Coordinator / Recording Secretary
    BPG # 2313 / Northeast GS/GN Club / Buick GS Club of America # 2943

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway" John Wayne

Achievements At the Starting LineChecking the GaugesKicking the Tires
    Awards ISO-HEET Featured Ride - March 2013CRO Ride of the Month Winner - March 2013CRO Member of the Week

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 23t-bucket View Post
    welcome aboard ,,sweet ride, hope we run into each other this next summer,, i live in hamburg NY, and go to many cruise nights with our two old cars,
    Hoping to get in the Cavalcade of Cars and Buffalo Motoramma shows in March. Made it to Quaker Steak cruise nights on Transit a few times last summer and may run in to you next summer.

Awards ISO-HEET Featured Ride - March 2013CRO Ride of the Month Winner - March 2013CRO Member of the Week

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by VERY KOOL View Post
    Hoping to get in the Cavalcade of Cars and Buffalo Motoramma shows in March. Made it to Quaker Steak cruise nights on Transit a few times last summer and may run in to you next summer.
    Do you know Jim West of Jimmy Shine Custom Paint? He painted my car a couple times. He's in Hamburg and his work is awesome.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line

yes i know him,, i also was a body man and custom painter from hamburg,, i live about a mile from the cavalcade of car show site , and am in the show in march,1st,2nd,and3rd, cant wait,,my neighbor is also in with his 23t,,it is full ,,hope you already sent in the app,,, i was in last year in the back room ,,old school room, this year we are in main room,, look me up ,,i did go to the quaker steak and lube a couple of times last year with our 1940 Plymouth coupe ,, and once with our 23t-bucket,, and somewhere in the restaurant is a picture of our 23t on the wall,, i will post that picture it has the quaker steak and lube trailer behind it ,they loved it and put a copy somewhere on the wall, and last years award from cavalcade of car show last one is of my wifes Plymouth ,supposed to be in a calender , this year waiting to see if the owner of the ice cream parlor did them ? .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0091.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	11272   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0633.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	11271   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0084.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	11270  
    Last edited by 23t-bucket; 01-07-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 23t-bucket View Post
    yes i know him,, i also was a body man and custom painter from hamburg,, i live about a mile from the cavalcade of car show site , and am in the show in march,1st,2nd,and3rd, cant wait,,my neighbor is also in with his 23t,,it is full ,,hope you already sent in the app,,, i was in last year in the back room ,,old school room, this year we are in main room,, look me up ,,i did go to the quaker steak and lube a couple of times last year with our 1940 Plymouth coupe ,, and once with our 23t-bucket,, and somewhere in the restaurant is a picture of our 23t on the wall,, i will post that picture it has the quaker steak and lube trailer behind it ,they loved it and put a copy somewhere on the wall, and last years award from cavalcade of car show last one is of my wifes Plymouth ,supposed to be in a calender , this year waiting to see if the owner of the ice cream parlor did them ? .
    Hope to get in. Andy said they'd get back after holidays. Did send a couple pictures and Andy seemed impressed. If I'm not in I'll be sure to go and look you up. Wife's car is right up there too!

Blog Entries

the 23t is in this year with a few mods ,, the 40 Plymouth is a good cruise night car ,,as they say a good twenty footer, not a show car ,just a great driver,, well i would give him a call to see if they get any cancels,, they wanted my Plymouth in the back old school room but i have it apart doing some upgrades ,and wont be done ,by show time so he said lets put the 23 up in the main room next to my buddies 23 ,,side by side hope to see you there,

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information