Cool Rides Online®
    Blog Entries
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Member of the Week

Default Trophies from man/wife cave? UPDATE...

GOT A NEW LAPTOP ,,SO I AM A HAPPY CAMPER TO BE BACK ON THE SITEWELL IT WAS A GREAT SUMMER HERE IN BUFFALO ,DRY HOT AND A CRUISE NIGHT ALMOST EVERY NIGHT,WE DID PRETTY GOOD WITH THE 23T-BUCKET,,,,, AND THE 40 PLYMOUTH COUPE REALLY SURPRISED ME ALL THE ATTENTION IT GOT ,,WIFE LOVES IT AND HAD A BALL WITH IT WE EVEN TOOK BOTH CARS SOME NIGHTS LOADING IN OUR GRAN KIDS ,,GOT MANY MANY FIRST PLACE WITH THE 23 AND EVEN GOT ONE WITH THE WIFES 40 PLY, AND MANY THE WHAT IS THAT ON THE WIFES 40 PLYMOUTH ,OFTEN MISTAKEN FOR A 40 FORD,, I WILL TRY TO POST SOME PICTURES OF THE PLAQUES AND SOME OF THE TROPHIES WE GOT ,, THANKS FOR LOOKING Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0001.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	10483I I GOT THE ROUTE 66 NEON LIGHT ON THE WIFES CAR AT A CRUISE NIGHT FOR BEST ORPHANED CAR,,? NOT IN PRODUCTION ,,PLYMOUTH?? AND I ALSO GOT THE FORD MOTOR CRAFT CLOCK AT A CAR SHOW DURING THE SUMMER ,,ALL IN ALL VERY PLEASED WITH THE SUMMER, <NOW I TAKE THE PLYMOUTH APART TO DO SOME MODS OVER THE WINTER, AND THE 23T-BUCKET IS ALREADY IN FOR THE CAVALCADE OF CAR SHOW HERE IN BUFFALO IN MARCH, ALONG WITH MY NEIGHBORS 23 T, IT WILL BE FUN,, LOOKING FORWARD TO IT, ALSO WON THE CAR OF THE MONTH BACK IN I THINK IT WAS MARCH, AND GOT LOTS OF GOODIES AND ALSO WON THE OFF ROAD CONTEST BACK IN I THINK IT WAS APRIL ,,THANK YOU COOL RIDES FOR ALL THE WONDERFULL GIFTS AND AM LOOKING FOWARD TO BEING ON SITE ALL WINTER LONG,, just got my ok on the shirts they will selling at the car show in march ,,it is a tribute to our son who passed before we got the car done ,and am having a tribute to him at show ,,for being a sponsor of some big shows here years ago ,,i will try to post the shirt design i made from one our pictures of our 23T-bucket thanks for looking it should be the first one posted,, P,S, THE PICTURE OF THE 40 PLYMOUTH AT THE OLD GAS PUMPS AT A 50"S ICE SCREAM STAND IS GOING TO BE IN A CALENDER ,CANT WAIT TO SEE IT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0622.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	10832   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0034.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	10485   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0637.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	10486   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0719.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	10487   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0720.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	10488  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0722.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	10489   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0726.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	10490   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0725.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	10491   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0037.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	10492  
    Last edited by 23t-bucket; 12-30-2012 at 06:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Glad your havin fun with the rides. A safe N Happy holiday season and continue the fun next year.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Achievements Burning TiresAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Ride of the Month Winner - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Cool

Looking Good...

I'm in Western Mass, maybe we can run into each other at Hemmings MuslePalozza next year at Lebanon Valley...
    BCA # 45934 / Central New England Chapter / BCA
    Central New England Chapter / BCA - Membership Coordinator / Recording Secretary
    BPG # 2313 / Northeast GS/GN Club / Buick GS Club of America # 2943

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway" John Wayne

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Glad to have you back and great pictures! Planning any work on the cars this "off-season" ?

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresStepping on the GasChecking the GaugesAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Member of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
    Glad to have you back and great pictures! Planning any work on the cars this "off-season" ?

yes i am changing some things under the car,,did put a new aluminum raditor in it last month ,,thought i would have to get a custom one made up but after i looked and measured and very little alt, a 32,ford highboy fit perfect and it looks like it belongs there,, i was going to add air but the wife says she does not want it,, so only things i will change is loose the electric fuel pump <<its to loud and put a good stock one in there is plenty of room to go back to stock under the headers ,, and the motor is not that radical, nice 327 vette 300 hp, mild cam and fullie heads with holly hi-rise man.and edelbrock carb, nice turbo 400, and a 12 bolt chevy rear, power steering and power brakes tilt wheel and the only other things are putting electric wipers in it and changing the fuel tank it leaks after full tank and does not regester anymore than a quarter tank will take more pictures as qwe gothanks for looking
    Last edited by 23t-bucket; 01-26-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information