Cool Rides Online®
    General Administrator Cool Rides Online's Avatar
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements At the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges

Exclamation Meet December’s contestants for Ride of the Month

Meet December’s contestants for Ride of the Month

Posted on December 1, 2012 by Marcel

Every month the Cool Rides Online team and our sponsors select FIVE cool rides to feature each month. Each featured ride will receive a care package with over $150 worth of prizes. But that’s not all! The five featured rides then compete via online poll for the honor of being chosen as the Cool Rides Online Ride of the Month! The ride of the month will receive an additional marble plaque, an official Pit Crew Jersey and a chance to compete for the Ride of the Year for cash prizes! For promotional details Click HERE. For entry form Click HERE. Now to meet December’s featured rides!!!

Representing STA-BIL Fuel Stabilizer: Rick’s 1970 Ford Torino GT
    With 76,000 original miles, this 1970 Ford Torino Cobra has matching numbers J-code 429-cubic-inch, 370hp big-block V-8. Straight from the factory with Ram air-induced 11.3:1 compression ratio. This 429 Cobra Jet produced 370hp at 5,400 rpm and a mind-boggling 450 foot-pounds of torque at only 3,400 rpm, with a Heavy Duty Top Loader Close Ratio 4-speed. Special features include: Four-speed close ratio manual transmission, optional axle ratio, traction-lok differential, F60X15 belted tires w/raised white letters, body side moldings, power front disc brakes, power steering, AM radio, tinted glass complete, color-keyed racing mirrors, Magnum 500 chrome wheels.

Representing 104+ Octane Boost: Art’s 1983 Jaguar XJS GT Coupe 6.0
    “I bought this car when our son was one year old… He is now 24 and has his own X Type Jaguar 5 spd manual trans…
    The XJS was a stock car initially owned by a stockbroker. After 3 years of ownership I started to modify the car for autocross and road race later on. We have won many North American JCNA Slalom Championships, and are currently listed as fastest competitor this current year(overall). We have twice before won Fastest Car and Driver Award in 2002 and 2005. We currently run this car in Modified Heavyweight Class I, and also have another two Jags with which I am leading classes also that can be verified @ JCNA.com – slalom2012 – Standings.”

Representing Iso-HEET Gasline Antifreeze & Water Remover: Kenny’s 1953 Chevy 2-Door
    “1953 Chevy 2 Door, Custom 400+ CI Chrysler Hemi Motor, Everything from the Block up is hand made and hand crafted!
    Air powered hood, custom hood with Louvers and intake, custom hand made front clip, Shaved handles, deeply recessed headlights and tail lights, exhaust tips come out of the body, chevy emblems recessed front and back driver and passenger side as turn signals, nitrous, hand crafted dash with 1000 led’s, hand crafted overhead console, air ride front suspension and air shocks rear, tubbed, custom exhaust, dual antennas from trunk work as trunk poppers, louvered trunk, recessed break light in trunk, gas cap filled and re-located in trunk, custom black paint, custom interior, over 3000 hours of labro was put into the beauty, fun and definitely different!!! It is the STEALTH”

Representing Start Your Engines! Fuel System Revitalizer: Bob’s 2007 Big Dog Chopper
    “I moved to Henderson Nevada in 2005 from New York so I could ride everyday, and ride I do as this bike just turned 39,000 miles.
    This Bike has won two awards as Bike of the month in the Thunder Road Laser contest, and Bike of the month, May 2012, on the Big Dog Biker.com web site. The bike was built by Big Dog , my late wife designed the paint for it and we both worked on all the after market chroming and has every Big Dog after market part on it along with the SS 117CI, an SS 600 cam was installed dynoed out at 109HP with 118 foot LBS. of torque at the rear.”

Representing the Cool Rides Online community forum: Tim’s 1969 Dodge Super Bee
    “This 42,000 mile survivor remains completely unmolested right down to the dealer installed 8-track. Original paint, carpet, headliner, etc. never been apart. Fully documented with build sheet, invoice and window sticker as well as warranty book.”

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Awesome pick's again. Good luck to all.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Achievements Burning TiresAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Ride of the Month Winner - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Cool

Another Cool Group...
    BCA # 45934 / Central New England Chapter / BCA
    Central New England Chapter / BCA - Membership Coordinator / Recording Secretary
    BPG # 2313 / Northeast GS/GN Club / Buick GS Club of America # 2943

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway" John Wayne

Achievements At the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

Thumbs up Outstanding Selection!

Outstanding selection of cool rides! Any one of them could win the top prize...................Ken
    [COLOR="#B22222"] "I have never seen a hearse towing a U-Haul"[/COLOR]

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Default Cool Rides Online featured ride

Art emailed me this picture earlier today

Name:  Art Dickenson 1983 Jaguar XJS GT.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  96.2 KB

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Blog Entries
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
    Art emailed me this picture earlier today

Name:  Art Dickenson 1983 Jaguar XJS GT.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  96.2 KB
    Needs to go in TROPHYS/Awards? Great shot Art.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information