Cool Rides Online®
    Blog Entries
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Burning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards STA-BIL Featured Ride - August 2012CRO Member of the Week

Default Sorry I have Not Been On

Iv Hit Some very Hard times At Home And Just Have not Been My Self Or In To my ride or much of anything Sorry Cool Rides That Trophy Is SUPER SWEET And i Love it And ill Get some Cool Pics When i Can But I Did Put A Drivers Seat In The Doba And DID Some 6000 RPM Burn Outs And Man o MAN did That Make Me fill Better Well Hope You Are All Good and keep it to the floor`
    OLD MOPARS NEVER DIE THEY JUST GO FASTER

Blog Entries
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting Line
    Awards CRO Champion - November 2014ISO-HEET Featured Ride - May 2012CRO Member of the Week

Glad you're back.
    Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Welcome back. Wondering where you were.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Hope it all works out for you and glad your back and happy to hear that your trophy arrived

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Burning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges

Thanks guys

Achievements Burning TiresAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Ride of the Month Winner - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Cool

I hope the hard times turn around for you, keep looking for a good part of the day to cheer you up...

I know what I'm talking about, my wife and I have gone from two hard working people making real good money too two people medically retired and making 90% less than we were before...

I still get up in the morning hoping to have a good day (which is real hard) and finding something good with each extra day that that I can still move...

I've had a few doctors say they can't understand how I'm not in a wheel chair by now, I just tell them I'm to stubborn to give up.

I ran into a problem getting the photo's myself, I was hoping to get the package while we still had a good leaf peeping season, I didn't though, than we got rain so I couldn't get a good shot and just when I thought I might get a good shot in Sandy ripped through here and took all the leafs off the trees... Oh well, I'll have to come up with a good non leaf shot now.

At least we didn't get hit hard like last years storm or like all those folks that got hit real bad by Sandy...

Keep your head up, I hope all gets better for you...
    BCA # 45934 / Central New England Chapter / BCA
    Central New England Chapter / BCA - Membership Coordinator / Recording Secretary
    BPG # 2313 / Northeast GS/GN Club / Buick GS Club of America # 2943

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway" John Wayne

Blog Entries

yea DavidC77 i try to look at the good things in life but when you life is sewn together with a women and 13 years of being together 3 kids and i was very happy to find out in one day that she having sex with a man thats when you go to hell and try to clime out this has been the hardest thing iv ever had to do i will make it but every were i go she in my mind dame buddy I'm sorry about what as happen to you man and i can tell how your talking about it you and your wife are going to make it through and thanks for the nice words buddy life can be so grate and in just a minute be so bad but life is just one big test and buddy we will make it through it

Achievements Burning TiresAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Ride of the Month Winner - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Cool

I'm sorry to hear that, it's a huge kick in the pants when you find out the other is cheating...

I also had a bad 1st marriage, the only good thing that came out of it was my two boys...

Take it day by day, it will get better as time go's by...
    BCA # 45934 / Central New England Chapter / BCA
    Central New England Chapter / BCA - Membership Coordinator / Recording Secretary
    BPG # 2313 / Northeast GS/GN Club / Buick GS Club of America # 2943

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway" John Wayne

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information