Cool Rides Online®

Thread: Any interest?

Rookie
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Kicking the Tires

Unhappy Any interest?

My wife and I are considering selling our 2010 Dodge Challenger Plum Crazy R/T Classic . Our decision isn't final yet, but we are considering it. It has very low miles,a little over 14k, very clean. We have had a few road trips in it but most of the miles have been to and from car shows. We have a large collection of Plaques and a few Trophies, with many Best of Class and one Best of Show. I've been laid off and the Toy is going to go first. Some of the upgrades are,,,,, Borla Cat Back Exhaust, Mopar Strut Tower brace, Cervinis Ram Air and Cold Air intake, Billett Catch Can, Embroidered head rest (R/T in purple), two engine covers, one stock and one painted to match for shows. This beautiful ride has never been to the track or raced! It's never been to the car wash, we have always hand washed it, hand dried it and it shows. The engine compartment, wheel wells, trunk areas are spot less. We're thinking of asking about $29k, but I think it's worth more than that. You'd be hard pressed to find another ride this clean. Pics can me seen in My Garage.

Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Burning TiresAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Ride of the Month Winner - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Cool

Sounds like a Cool Ride, you shouldn't have any trouble selling it...

Start with a high price to give you some room to drop, don't list it at what you want to get for it, that way when someone offers you less
    (which is the laws of bartering ) you can get what you really wanted for it...

Good Luck on finding new work... I know what you are going through...
    BCA # 45934 / Central New England Chapter / BCA
    Central New England Chapter / BCA - Membership Coordinator / Recording Secretary
    BPG # 2313 / Northeast GS/GN Club / Buick GS Club of America # 2943

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway" John Wayne

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information