Cool Rides Online®
    Blog Entries
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Default Come Back Inn, cruise night

This is a LIL long winded, but you will see how it all comes together. It started with the blog on the El Camino. http://blog.coolridesonline.net/news...the-el-camino/

I had JUSTA returned from the funeral of a lifelong buddy and was amazed to see the blog, as my buddy Rodger was known as MR El Camino. Ironic and so fitting. A number of our our old Radical Rides club members attended as well. We discussed how sad it was that we haven't shown our cars together in many years and chose the Come Back Inn cruise night to meet. Chris (owner) produces the weekly cruise nite and also a weekly show @ his Bakers resturant as well. This is one of the preimer shows in SE MICH. As I had a Coolrides trophy, Invite to join Coolrides/product coupons, stickers and a case of 104 for doorprizes that needed to be awarded. This worked out perfect and Chris was very pleased with all the help and freebee's for his participants. He also hands out plaques to Best cars and new cars that attends his events. I'm very pleased to say he chose my GTO for a newbe plaque (my 1st award with the GTO) With all the rare and beautiful cars in attendance, I was a LIL embarrassed with my WOP (work in progress) instead of having my Sunbird there. I was thinkin about MR EL Camino, and wondering what he would have done now to have everyone rolling on the pavement, when this BEAUTIFUL El Camino pulled in and parked. Leaving no doubt as to who I was going to award the Coolrides trophy to.

So let me introduce Lynn Bishop and her outstanding 68 full restoration Camino. 396 powered with real wood bed, outstanding body/paintwork, and even brought her grand daughter Ayla riding shotgun.

Here is a taste of some of the outragious iron in attendance.

Justa 66

My buddy Price Spoor's Pro Street Cutlass

How many of these have you seen????

Thankz Coolrides for your show support. Gold Eagle products are 2nd to none! Hope to see these and many more rides sign up here from the show and there were many happy participants that are about to Sta-bil up for the winter.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Legendary Member gothic_smurf_89's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Achievements Burning TiresStepping on the GasBuckling UpAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

sweet.love the flip hood...and an shelby dokota....hella fresh bro
    always good to see ya pics n rides
    if you aint breaking it.you aint driven it right.haha

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

May be having one more cruise night this Tues @ Come Back Inn. For those in the area lookin for another chance to play with your car.

Blog Entries

Come Back Inn.....Last cruise night is tonight. 5 til ??? Good time N great food. If my replacement steering gear is in. I hope to be there.

Blog Entries

Made it back there again for the last cruise of the year. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of Gto 12 034.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	7325
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of Gto 12 036.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	7326

Name:	Gto 12 032.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	7327 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gto 12 028.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	7328

Name:	Gto 12 031.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	7329

Blog Entries
    Achievements Burning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards STA-BIL Featured Ride - August 2012CRO Member of the Week

Wow some sweet rides at the show very nice
    OLD MOPARS NEVER DIE THEY JUST GO FASTER

Achievements Burning TiresAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Featured Ride - September 2012CRO Ride of the Month Winner - September 2012CRO Member of the Week

Some very Cool Rides there, Congrats.
    BCA # 45934 / Central New England Chapter / BCA
    Central New England Chapter / BCA - Membership Coordinator / Recording Secretary
    BPG # 2313 / Northeast GS/GN Club / Buick GS Club of America # 2943

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway" John Wayne

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information