Cool Rides Online®
    Blog Entries
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Question 2012 Syracuse Nationals / 1967 Impala

Hi everyone!

I know I haven't been on here that much lately, there's been a lot going on at work with the recent acquisition of 303 Products by Gold Eagle and web development happening here at Cool Rides Online which we are hopefully going to push "live" in August!

We recently partnered with a new web development agency and there's going to be some significant changes for the better with www.CoolRidesOnline.net! --- Full message HERE

-------------

I did get a chance to travel to the 2012 Syracuse Nationals again this year and like always met some great people and met up with some of you!!! Special thanks to Dennis for bringing his buggy that was featured by Start Your Engines! brand in January of this year!

-------------

While at the show I saw this 1967 Impala that looked and sounded great and oh my gosh was I ever tempted!!! It "looked" real good and sounded great as well, and it had a new automatic transmission. The guy was asking $7,100 and that sounded like a great deal. If I bought it I'd probably have to trailer it back to Chicago from Syracuse or have it delivered which adds cost. I was going to take my buddy who owns Hubbard Impala Parts and was a vendor at the show to inspect it since they are pretty much experts in everything Impala but I wasn't 100% sure I was ready to pull the trigger.... might kick myself about it later. What do you guys think about the price (in general, I know it could have been a bondo-job with deeper inspection).

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Hard to tell from pic's, but looks like one sweet ride. For 7G I'd be wondering what was wrong with it. Round here in MI would expect 10-12 for a nice one. Justa my .02
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Achievements Wide Open ThrottleAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Featured Ride - June 2011CRO Member of the Week

I think Justa is spot on.
    If winning was easy, then the losers would be winners.
    I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information