Cool Rides Online®

Thread: Saturday ju-ju

Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Featured Ride - June 2011CRO Member of the Week

Default Saturday ju-ju

So I'm on my way to the track to drop off the Vega. About 2 miles from the track, I'm driving down the road (country) and just happen to look to my right and see a deer head, above the beans, going in the same direction I am, at roughly the same speed. I'm thinking to myself "just stay in the field buddy!" Nope, she starts veering to the left and right on to the road, RIGHT next to me (I'm talking inches separate us). I veer over to the extreme left side of the road trying to get/keep a distance between us. I start to slow down, but then realize that if I do that, she's going to cut in front of me and the result is going to be bad. By this time, it damn near has it's head IN my passenger side window! Then it's head flails around, and............ it's gone. I hear a "thunk" from the whole passenger side of the car. I look in the side mirror as I'm slowing down and see the deer standing/laying like it's back is broke. I pull over and get out expecting to see a lot of damage, only to my surprise, to find NONE!! I look back at the deer, it hops up and runs off. Still not sure how I got so lucky (I think it got a hoof/leg caught on the back tire and it rolled him down), but I sure am glad I did! Hopefully the bad ju-ju for the day is over and I escaped it without harm. Still though, another Saturday "happening" that I will never forget.
    If winning was easy, then the losers would be winners.
    I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Burning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards STA-BIL Featured Ride - August 2012CRO Member of the Week

Wow man what a day. lol iv hit 2 deer and there not easy on the ride or cheep. I'm happy you got Lucky man that was close
    OLD MOPARS NEVER DIE THEY JUST GO FASTER

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Justa nother hazzard of street racing. Glad everythings OK for everyone involved. LOL
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Wow - that's something! Hope the deer is ok

So how'd you do?

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Achievements Wide Open ThrottleAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Featured Ride - June 2011CRO Member of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
    Wow - that's something! Hope the deer is ok

So how'd you do?
    Two rounds of practice, then...........rained out.
    If winning was easy, then the losers would be winners.
    I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information