Cool Rides Online®
    Rookie
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Kicking the Tires
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

Cool New Member here with 2 Dale Earnhardt Signature Series Monte Carlos

Hi, My name is Jeff and I live in Northeast Indiana. I am the proud owner of 2 1995 Dale Earnhardt Limited Edition "Signature Series" Z-34 Monte Carlos. I have #2 and #19 of only 25 made. The #19 I bought back in 2000, a year before Dale passed away. At that time it was on a car lot with only 8k miles on it. I was not a big Earnhardt fan, but the car looked pretty cool and I got it for the book value.
    Since then and after learning who Dale really was, I became a big fan. Dale was a devil on the track, but his home life was pretty special. There are still lots of Dale fans out there.
    I used it to haul around kerosene heaters and tons of fireworks (I sell both items at my business). After Dale died, I cleaned the car up and put it in my garage. I started taking it to a few car shows and had lots of people enjoying seeing it. In 2010 I got invited to the Indianapolis World of Wheels car show. This year (2012) I have taken the car to the Cincinnati "Cavalcade of Customs" and again to Indianapolis "World of Wheels".
    I added more bling to #19 for car shows, but I left the #2 as is and it looks like it did when it left Dale's Chevy dealership in 1995. It only has 4k miles on it and even has the paper floor mats from the dealership. Dale signed the front dash and Owner's Manual. I have pictures and other things to prove it's authenticity.
    The picture is from last year at the Indianapolis Hot Rod Power Tour crossing the famous "Yard of Bricks". We had a lot of fun that day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Achievements Burning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards STA-BIL Featured Ride - August 2012CRO Member of the Week

to Cool Rides. Nice set of Chevys
    OLD MOPARS NEVER DIE THEY JUST GO FASTER

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Great shot, beautiful ride. Welcome to the site.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information