Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Default 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals® Indianapolis, IN Sept. 16-18

Come help us celebrate our 30th Anniversary of the O'Reilly Auto Parts 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals® presented by Geico Powersports as it roars into the Indiana State Fairgrounds with a MONSTER of a 4x4 weekend for the entire family, Friday - Sunday, September 16, 17 and 18.

Part of the 2011 Engine Answerman Tour!

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas

Well, the time is now and off I go!!

Also there will be Bob Cleveland () and the Irish guy with Guiness in hand Mr. Kevin O'Shea from Gold Eagle .

Stop by and say hello if you're in the area!

Will also be meeting up with Gtdhw to see him kick (butt) as he continues his pursuit of the Wally at the 18th NHRA Summit Racing Series Division Finals

Blog Entries

Well, it was a pretty interesting event. It was my 1st Jamboree/off-Road event and at first I was a little confused because I thought there'd also be like dirt bikes, ATVs and other off-road things but it was mostly Jeep and Trucks.

HOWEVER - there were some CRAZY trucks out there! Talk about some wacky rides!

Gtdhw was near by racing at the Drag Strip and we eventually got to meet up Saturday night and caught the Boxing PPV fight at Champps. It was a great fight and it was great meeting up with Shawn again! I stopped by the dragstrip on Sunday just in time to catch Shawn's Vega lose in the 3rd round to a 0.004 RT.... Can't do much about a 0.004 I hear so no shame there!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend!

Indianapolis still has their hopes high on the Colts.... I feel bad for them.... LOL - no I don't!

Kevin..... what are you drinkingh??? LOL

Upside-down monster trucks are always fun!

Now THAT'S a monster truck!

The walking billboard!

Let this one go and focus on winning points at Bunker Hill now!

Achievements Wide Open ThrottleAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Featured Ride - June 2011CRO Member of the Week

WOW! I was looking at the pics one by one and reading your comments in between them. Talk about sneaking up on me!! Win or lose, that is a great pic that I right clicked & saved and will print out. That is uber motivation right there for next year, I wanted that win!
    If winning was easy, then the losers would be winners.
    I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gtdhw View Post
    WOW! I was looking at the pics one by one and reading your comments in between them. Talk about sneaking up on me!! Win or lose, that is a great pic that I right clicked & saved and will print out. That is uber motivation right there for next year, I wanted that win!
    If you're going to print it I'll just email you the original picture (high-res)

Achievements Wide Open ThrottleAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Featured Ride - June 2011CRO Member of the Week

Got it, thanks!

Blog Entries

Got it, thanks!
    Also have video of the run but I'd have to upload it to youtube or something cuz it's like 60mb

Would love to see it! I have no video of the Vega making a complete run. I know you did last time, but then I messed it up by lifting at the 60ft.

Blog Entries

Would love to see it! I have no video of the Vega making a complete run. I know you did last time, but then I messed it up by lifting at the 60ft.
    You told me to burn that one with the red light I have it on the computer @ work. I'll upload it somewhere and send you the link during the week

Ya, the one with the red light is pointless since I quit. I thought you were saying you had video of the one at Indy (you know, a full run). That one I would be interested in.:smile:

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information