Cool Rides Online®
    Rookie
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Kicking the Tires

Red face I am new to this site but have been a car nut for over 50 years......

I have two cars that I will never get rid of....one is my 69 Dodge Superbee with a 496 Stroker motor and the other is my 74 Corvette with a blown 383 Stroker motor.

This is my 3rd 69 Superbee! My first I bought when I came home from Vietnam and she was identical to this one other than she had a 426 and this one has a 496 Stroker Motor. All three have been 4 speeds and although I loved my first, this one has more torque and horsepower.

My first I bought from Grand Spaulding Dodge in Chicago, my second from a field in Texas and this girl from Nebraska but this girl was also bought originally from Grand Spaulding Dodge but sadly it was purchased from a brother in arms that did not come back from VN.

She is now in the May Ride of the month and of course I think she is a shining example of Mopar American Muscle!!

This girl is my all time favorite and always will be.

She has been in one car show winning first place but she is NOT a trailer queen and never will be....these cars were meant to RUN!

I may be 64 but when I drive my SuperBee, I feel like 21 again....smile*

Blog Entries
    Achievements Burning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the GasAt the Starting LineChecking the Gauges
    Awards STA-BIL Featured Ride - August 2012CRO Member of the Week

NICE SUPERBEE and to Cool Rides
    OLD MOPARS NEVER DIE THEY JUST GO FASTER

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Great rides N better memories. Thankz for your service and congrat's.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Achievements Wide Open ThrottleAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Featured Ride - June 2011CRO Member of the Week

Welcomt to the site.
    If winning was easy, then the losers would be winners.
    I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.

Achievements Kicking the TiresChecking the Gauges

Very nice Superbee and to Cool Rides ....
    * Disclaimer...The above post may or may not have misspelled words ...deal with it....
    2006 - Quicksilver/Black&Blue - M6 - 18"
    1 of 412 purchased 06-06-06 -Full SAP
    541rwhp / 462rwtq

Rookie
    Achievements Kicking the Tires

I just wanted to thank everyone that likes my car and to Justa6 ....thank you very much. I love all brands of cars and wish I still had all of the muscle cars that I have owned in my life but then don't we all...ha.

I love having my car picked by one of the sponsors as one of the five for this month but with that said........THAT is my prize! I am the type that I don't care about material things like trophies, prizes etc.....just having my car out there so others can enjoy her beauty is prize enough for me ....sooooo with that said, I am going to ask everyone to please do NOT......(I will repeat that) do NOT vote for my car for car of the month! Thank you!

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information