Cool Rides Online®
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Featured Ride - June 2011CRO Member of the Week

Default Lets do some math

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/s...angeles-angels

254,000,000/10= $25,400,000 a year
    25,400,000/365= $69,589 a day
    69,589/24= $2,899 an hour
    2,899/60= $48.32 a minute

Making $48 a minute, for every minute he's alive, for the next 10 years.

My hats off to you Mr. Pujols. I have no idea who you are and have never heard of you until today, but you sure are doing something right.
    If winning was easy, then the losers would be winners.
    I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Gtdhw View Post
    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/s...angeles-angels

254,000,000/10= $25,400,000 a year
    25,400,000/365= $69,589 a day
    69,589/24= $2,899 an hour
    2,899/60= $48.32 a minute

Making $48 a minute, for every minute he's alive, for the next 10 years.

My hats off to you Mr. Pujols. I have no idea who you are and have never heard of you until today, but you sure are doing something right.
    NOBODY...NOBODY is worth that. NEW RULE... Sports players donate 1st years salary towards our national debt. Then feel free to disappoint us at gametime with no regrets!
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Achievements Wide Open ThrottleAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Featured Ride - June 2011CRO Member of the Week

I have to disagree with you Justa. It's not the government who is paying him, it's a deal made in the private sector between two individuals. He's happy to get paid that amount and the guy paying him must not have any issues with the sum either and knows he's going to make a return on his investment. If Pujols wants to donate, that would be great, but nobody should be forced to give the gov. more than the taxes they owe on the money they earn. The gov. spending/wasting is in the trillions. In order to reduce the national debt, the new rule should be for it to-Stop Frivolous Spending-. The government created the this ridiculous debt, it's not for the private sector to bail them out. Just my .02.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Carefully avoiding the political direction of the conversation I have to ask you ..... How in the world is this the first time you hear of Albert Pujols????

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

I used to be a huge baseball fan when I was younger. After the strike, I completely quit paying attention to it and have just never went back I guess. Other than football, I would almost bet that I couldn't name 9 of the top 10 players in any other sport. Heck, if it wasn't for Justa, I wouldn't even know that hockey still exists.

Blog Entries
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Like you Shawn...Played/loved all sports. Idolized many players. The games have changed. Its about $$$. NO the gov has no rights to unfairly tax anyone. (that was JUSTA joke) To reach an elite level takes untold hours and complete dedication to achive. Work my entire life and when added all up haven't/will not make what most of these guys get for a signing bonus! Many players in all sports give back much to their communities. Many others deem themselves above the law. SUH... wreckin his SS Chevelle when he SHOULD have been with the team. I didn't agree with his Dirty Player rep, until he stomped somebody on the ground. WTF? Sure he justa lost 300,000. for the fines/2 games missed (+ the Chevelle) Do you really think it matters to him or the many others...OFF CAMERA? The more I think about it. Let pro sports donate the fine $$ to the national debt to help us all. They would get a tax writeoff as well. Who knows...might hold players to the rolemodel status they have achived and bring back fans like me. Like anything else, only takes a few to ruin it for all. This is the 1st time in many years I've watched some Lions football. Won't waste my time anymore. I don't care about any pro sports but Hockey and my Volleyball (I'm still active in.) So many Wings players that are true stars N with the team for an entire career keepin their noses clean and acting as the rolemodels they are paid to be. These are PLAYERS in all sports that deserve respect. Justa like your old hotrod....Its only worth what someones willing to pay for it. They would be stupid not to jump on it for all they can get.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Achievements Stepping on the GasAt the Starting LineBuckling UpKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Featured Ride - December 2011CRO Featured Ride - June 2012CRO Ride of the Month Winner - June 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Gtdhw View Post
    I have no idea who you are and have never heard of you until today, but you sure are doing something right.
    He swats a ball with a stick.....
    Why cant I get paid that for doing what I love - wrenching and cruising

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information