Cool Rides Online®
    Junior Member The Hot Rod Grillle's Avatar
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Kicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards STA-BIL Featured Ride - August 2011CRO Member of the Week

Default Winfield, WV Santa Cruise-In 10/22/11

Saturday - October 22nd… Santa Cruise ‘11; at the Putnam County Bank parking lot (next to McDonald’s) in Hurricane, WV; bring a new unwrapped toy as a donation; NOON - 4:00 PM; music; door prizes; games; cruise-in sponsored by the Nitro Antique Car Club; rain date Sunday, October 23rd… 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM; all toys will be distributed to less fortunate children in our area through Dagger’s Toy Run & the Salvation Army

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Hey Mr. Grille - are sending in requests for support to marketing@goldeagle.com? I'm sure they can help with door prizes and such, you just have to send the request in early enough (at least a month before the event).

Best of luck!!!

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Junior Member The Hot Rod Grillle's Avatar
    Achievements Kicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards STA-BIL Featured Ride - August 2011CRO Member of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Manzano View Post
    Hey Mr. Grille - are sending in requests for support to marketing@goldeagle.com? I'm sure they can help with door prizes and such, you just have to send the request in early enough (at least a month before the event).

Best of luck!!!

Marcel,

Thanks for the great information! Santa Cruise is our club's final event for 2011, but I will definitely contact them prior to next years events. This year we hosted 11 events (2 swap meets, 2 car shows and 7 cruise-in's), in addition to our regular meetings, seminars and road tours. We are West Virginia's oldest car club, founded in 1961 and are experiencing a great resurgence in membership, activities and enthusiasm. Thanks for allowing us to promote our events in your great forum!

Jim Winter, President (aka The Hot Rod Grille)
    Nitro Antique Car Club

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by The Hot Rod Grillle View Post
    Marcel,

Thanks for the great information! Santa Cruise is our club's final event for 2011, but I will definitely contact them prior to next years events. This year we hosted 11 events (2 swap meets, 2 car shows and 7 cruise-in's), in addition to our regular meetings, seminars and road tours. We are West Virginia's oldest car club, founded in 1961 and are experiencing a great resurgence in membership, activities and enthusiasm. Thanks for allowing us to promote our events in your great forum!

Jim Winter, President (aka The Hot Rod Grille)
    Nitro Antique Car Club

Our pleasure!!

Maybe we can promote our site through your events as well Give me a call (PM) in advance of next year's show season

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information