Cool Rides Online®
    General Administrator Cool Rides Online's Avatar
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements At the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges

Exclamation Website Beta Testers needed for CRO

We're always looking for ways to make the website more user-friendly (easy to use). We're looking at new forum software that it is meant to be easier to use while adding extra features like a “follow” button, Twitter feed, built-in blogging and more.

We are conducting a Beta Test of the software during the rest of the month to help us decide if we should move forward with this change. Your opinions are the opinions we value most so we look forward to reading your feedback.

We will need your help with the following:

• Create a forum account

• Follow the directions in the “Beta Test To Do List / Feedback” Forum
      • Post that you completed the task
      • Provide Feedback (was it easy, hard, frustrating, fun, likes, dislikes...)

• Beta Test Ends October 31, 2011
    Please provide your feedback on THAT forum as you go through the To-Do list. As you go through the forum, think of how it would apply to the current Cool Rides Online website.

As a thank you for helping us with this test, members who complete the entire "To-Do" list will be entitled to receive a care package with Gold Eagle products (like STA-BIL, 104+, HEET) and Cool Rides Online / Gold Eagle Apparel.

After you have completed your To-Do list, please send an email to webmaster@coolridesonline.net with your Beta Site username, real name, address and phone number.

Thanks in advance to everyone who offered to help!

Here is a message from our web developers:
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTech

To All Beta Testers,

We are pleased to announce the beta testing of a new community software for the Cool Rides Online website. For the past 2 weeks, our development team has implemented the software to create an environment where the experience can best represent how the software will function if chosen to replace the current community software being used on the website now. This beta test includes only the basic functionality and doesn’t contain any customized features that could possibly be added to enhance the user experience afterwards.

To help us identify bugs or issues within the software, please comment on the different topics in the “Beta Test To Do List / Feedback” discussion under the Forum tab. We plan on monitoring this forum to collect feedback and fix any issues that may arise at specific periods in the beta test.

We are excited that this moment has finally come and we look forward to hearing all the feedback.

Cheers!
    SilverTech, Inc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beta-testing2-150x150.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	469   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beta-testers-needed.gif 
Views:	78 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	470  

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Default Done

Like it alot, few bugs. Swat em N we are in business.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Justa6 View Post
    Like it alot, few bugs. Swat em N we are in business.
    Thanks! I'm not 100% sold yet but admittedly still need to get on there and play with it a little more

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Rookie
    Achievements Kicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Featured Ride - September 2011CRO Member of the Week

Smile Beta test

I think it will work out OK, a few minor things, but it is really new to us, as testers!,

Blog Entries

Thanks again for everyone who participated in testing the other forum software!!

We will review the feedback and decide what to do from there. Whether we go with that version or a different one, I guarantee that every member will be amazed with the end result next year!!!

Achievements Wide Open ThrottleAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Featured Ride - June 2011CRO Member of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Manzano View Post
    Thanks again for everyone who participated in testing the other forum software!!

We will review the feedback and decide what to do from there. Whether we go with that version or a different one, I guarantee that every member will be amazed with the end result next year!!!

If winning was easy, then the losers would be winners.
    I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.

Exalted Member
    Achievements At the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

You killed Mr Chicken....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    You killed Mr Chicken....
    R.I.P. Mr. Chicken...

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information