Cool Rides Online®
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Post Featured member of the Week (8/29/11) - Bryon

We feature one of our active forum members each week to help us get to know each other better and to learn how we got to be so crazy about our rides!

Featured Member of the Week: Bryon

Bryon joins us from the state of Connecticut! He is a disabled Vietnam-era veteran who loves cars and has turned wrenches his whole life. He loves working on Hot Rods! You may also recognize Bryon as the owner of one of our Nominations for next month's Ride of the Month Contest! Bryon was kind enough to answer a few questions to help us get to know him a little better, read our Featured Member Page to see what he had to say:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to be our next featured member? Email me at webmaster@coolridesonline.net and include your username and phone number, and if you're selected, you'll receive some free Gold Eagle product and a Cool Rides Online t-shirt!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Marcel; 08-31-2011 at 08:22 PM.

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Achievements Wide Open ThrottleAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Featured Ride - June 2011CRO Member of the Week

If I click on the "Feature Members Page", it takes me to his profile. Not a bad place to be, but I want to read the write up!
    If winning was easy, then the losers would be winners.
    I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.

Hall of Fame Member john mastalerz's Avatar
    Achievements At the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning TiresKicking the Tires
    Awards 104+ Featured Ride - January 2011CRO Ride of the Month Winner - January 2011CRO Member of the Week

Congrats on being this weeks featured member Byron.

Hall of Fame Member john mastalerz's Avatar
    Achievements At the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning TiresKicking the Tires
    Awards 104+ Featured Ride - January 2011CRO Ride of the Month Winner - January 2011CRO Member of the Week

By the way that looks like quite an assortment of trophy "Iron" you got there !

Achievements At the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Member of the Week

congrats!
    Nice legs BTW LOL
    "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Great choice...congrat's
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Rookie
    Achievements Kicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Featured Ride - September 2011CRO Member of the Week

Thanks guys for allowing me to be the featured member of the week, it really is an honor that the car and I are being recognized, I really have put alot of time in the detailing of the car, and the Dune Buggy I built from Scratch!! When I started it, it looked like a scrap heap in my friend Jims garage, the 2 yrs later and alot of Hrs it was as u see it in the pic,,, Not to Brag but the trophys you see on the Desk are for the Nova and Buggy,total of 41, 12 for the buggy, and 29 for the Nova, ran out of room on the desk, so the 4, I received in the last month for the Nova are on the stand, (will have to post a pic of them,) The Nova gets alot of looks and compliments,and have a guy that keeps wanting to buy, but not for sale at the moment, Thanks again Guys, Love the sit, and proud to be part of it, Hope some of my friends that voted for me will display pics of their cars, or will have to talk them into it.Have a great day!!:

Achievements At the Starting LineBuckling UpKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards SYE! Featured Ride - November 2011

Congrats
    1950 Chevy
    John Deere black with Laser Blue flames
    355 hp / 405 trq

Bill L.A.N.C.B.I.M.A.
    Letters After Name Could Be Important, Mine Aren't

Rookie
    Achievements Kicking the Tires

Congrats Bryon! You deserve it bud... you put a LOT of work in your gorgeous car.

Rookie
    Achievements Kicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards CRO Featured Ride - September 2011CRO Member of the Week

Default Thanks again!!

I have to say , I had alot of competition,and never thought I could do it,but sure do appreciate it, and I am sure there are quite a few more that deserve it as well, and hope that they get their turn, & recognition,
    great guys on this site, really enjoy it and plan on sticking around awhile, good luck to all the other guys and their vehicles,,,Ride -on boys!!I would call this hobby, "Toyz 4 Boyz!! . Bryon

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information