Cool Rides Online®
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements Wide Open ThrottleAt the Starting LineBuckling UpStepping on the GasBurning Tires
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorCRO Featured Ride - June 2011CRO Member of the Week

Default I gave away my Wally....

...went red in the finals (6th round) in Sportsman after cutting .002 - .008 lights all night. My car ran perfect all night too. Tuff pill to swallow.....But, all in all it was still a good night at the track, and I had a great time hanging out with Marcel and his family! Hope they made the am trip home with no problems.

On a side note, it was a great opportunity to show my son what good sportsmanship is all about.
    Last edited by Gtdhw; 07-31-2011 at 06:27 PM.
    If winning was easy, then the losers would be winners.
    I wish I was the man my dog thinks I am.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Gtdhw View Post
    ...went red in the finals (6th round) in Sportsman after cutting .002 - .008 lights all night. My car ran perfect all night too. Tuff pill to swallow.....But, all in all it was still a good night at the track, and I had a great time hanging out with Marcel and his family! Hope they made the am trip home with no problems.

On a side note, it was a great opportunity to show my son what good sportsmanship is all about.
    I'm glad we made it out and it was great meeting you and your son and the other guys that came out to dinner! I think we'll be able to put something good together for the next racing season!

I know it's got to be tough to swallow that red but plenty of positives to take away from the night! And keep your head in the game because I want to have an excuse to head over to the NHRA race in Indy next month!

As far as "safe trip home".... I ran over a fox on the way and my front-right tire grew a lump on its side. The lump is actually a good thing, taking a 9 hour drive to MO next week and glad I found it now!

Pics to come!

You Will Respect My Authoritah!!

Achievements At the Starting LineKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges

Great job out there last night,i,m sure Marcel enjoyed the excitement of you making the final. Nice meeting Marcel and his family, also thanks for the goodie bag and dinner. I tried out the Clindo glass cleaner and i was impressed how easily it removed the bugs from my window.

Blog Entries
    Achievements Checkered FlagWide Open ThrottleBurning TiresBuckling UpStepping on the Gas
    Awards CRO ChampionCRO Blog ContributorSTA-BIL Featured Ride - May 2011CRO Member of the Week

Default Congrat's

On making the finals. Sounds like alot of fun.
    Always keep em smokin,,,,then let er drift!

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information