Cool Rides Online®
    Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements At the Starting LineBuckling UpKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards SYE! Featured Ride - November 2011

Default Arizona car shows

If you are interested in any northern Arizona car shows check out www.cruisearizona.com There is a calendar that lists the car shows all year long. He doesn't charge anything nor will he take sponsors. It's his donation to the car nuts of Arizona.

So if you are taking a cruise across the country check if your travel plans line up with one of the car shows.
    1950 Chevy
    John Deere black with Laser Blue flames
    355 hp / 405 trq

Bill L.A.N.C.B.I.M.A.
    Letters After Name Could Be Important, Mine Aren't

Achievements & AwardsActivity StatsUser info
    Achievements At the Starting LineBuckling UpKicking the TiresChecking the Gauges
    Awards SYE! Featured Ride - November 2011

Here is the About us page. It is a neat web page I wish more communities did a page like this.

Cruise Arizona was started in May 2008 to give our friends and fellow car enthusiasts in Prescott Valley, Arizona, a website with current car cruise and car show event information. During our first month of operation the word got out about our website and we expanded over the mountain to include events in Cottonwood and Sedona. Within a few months our website exploded in popularity and we decided to expand it to include events in all of northern Arizona and southern Nevada. We will also post car shows in all other parts of Arizona as long as they benefit a school or charity. The one thing we wanted to do most was give a voice to the small towns in our state that wanted to have a car show. No matter how big or how small, the event gets posted here for FREE. Cruise Arizona is a privately owned website and costs very little to own and operate. This is the way I give back to the hobby I enjoy and love. I hope Cruise Arizona will provide you with all the information to get out there and cruise and have fun.

Remember posting your car cruise, car show or related events on Cruise Arizona is FREE. All we ask is that you provide us with all the information such as a flyer, registration form and a person to contact. You can email the information to cruisearizona@cableone.net

Most of our flyers and registration forms are printed in Adobe PDF format, Adobe Reader is FREE and you can download the most current version on our main page. If you have problems, please email us and we'll try to help you out.

If you have any questions or need further information please email us at cruisearizona@cableone.net

See you on the road.

Jerry Harding - Cruise Arizona
    1950 Chevy
    John Deere black with Laser Blue flames
    355 hp / 405 trq

Bill L.A.N.C.B.I.M.A.
    Letters After Name Could Be Important, Mine Aren't

Share This Thread!

Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email

Thread Information